shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions wanted on diamond colors and skin tone....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rainierinspring

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hello all,
Just would like to collect opinions on what is most flattering for different skin tones. I have been intrigued by the recent discussions on the lower colored stones. I, however, have very fair skin and doubt I could wear one and get the look I would want. Thoughts? What looks best for fair skin, olive skin, medium tones, etc. Thanks!
35.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
It''s hard to say really. I guess it would come down more to personal preference. I always hear that really pale girls want to wear ivory wedding dresses because the white washes them out. Plus, a lot of them wear yellow gold too. It seems like a lower diamond color would work just fine with fair skin. My skin is pretty pale too. I have an H diamond and an M. I can''t really say that one looks better than the other. The face up difference is SO slight anyway.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
I''ve actually never thought of this until last week in class. The girl next to me has an engagement ring - gorgeous, big and blinding white. And she has really dark skin, and I remembered thinking that ring (being so white) looked incredible on her hand.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results