shape
carat
color
clarity
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. PriceScope Upgrade Completed
    For issues, questions and comments click the link below
    https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pricescope-upgraded-comments-and-issues.229551/

Dismiss Notice

Opinions please thanks

Discussion in 'RockyTalky' started by Trionacat, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Trionacat
    Rough_Rock

by Trionacat » Apr 20, 2017
    Hi
    Could I ask peoples opinions on changing to a halo setting similar to the top ring . White gold halo on a gold band and my diamond as the centre stone not the sapphire.
    Thanks a million

IMG_3735.PNG

2. DiamondSEEKER 1452
    Rough_Rock

by DiamondSEEKER 1452 » Apr 20, 2017
    Could a single halo be an option? I prefer that look personally.

3. Trionacat
    Rough_Rock

by Trionacat » Apr 21, 2017
    Thanks yes that's an option. Centre stone is a 1.01 c round brilliant.
    My concern is not to take from the centre stone and also there doesn't seem to be many white gold halos on yellow bands . All my jewellery is yellow hence why I want to stick with that. Thanks again

4. Trionacat
    Rough_Rock

Any other opinions? Would greatly appreciate

5. ILikeShiny
    Shiny_Rock

by ILikeShiny » Apr 21, 2017
    There are many factors - size of halo, quality of stones, quality of work overall... If you're asking if it would look ok in theory, then absolutely! It would add substantial bling presence to your finger and white gold/platinum is commonly used around diamonds, even when the band is another color. IMG_1453.JPG

6. tyty333
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by tyty333 » Apr 21, 2017
    I think it would be very pretty. I love the split shank on the halo and think it would look lovely in 2 tone
    gold (I think it adds interest). If you dont want to distract too much from the center stone then a single
    halo would be a good option but doesnt give quite as much finger coverage.

7. Trionacat
    Rough_Rock

Thanks all. A goldsmith with an excellent reputation has suggested this style and the double halo would be 1.4 total carat weight with diamonds that would match my own and he promises a lifetime guarantee for the diamonds. I'm a novice so not sure of what other questions I should be asking. If anyone can advise . Thanks s mil