carat
color
clarity

Opinions please thanks

Trionacat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hi
Could I ask peoples opinions on changing to a halo setting similar to the top ring . White gold halo on a gold band and my diamond as the centre stone not the sapphire.
Thanks a million

IMG_3735.PNG

DiamondSEEKER 1452

Rough_Rock
Could a single halo be an option? I prefer that look personally.

Trionacat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks yes that's an option. Centre stone is a 1.01 c round brilliant.
My concern is not to take from the centre stone and also there doesn't seem to be many white gold halos on yellow bands . All my jewellery is yellow hence why I want to stick with that. Thanks again

Trionacat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Any other opinions? Would greatly appreciate

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There are many factors - size of halo, quality of stones, quality of work overall... If you're asking if it would look ok in theory, then absolutely! It would add substantial bling presence to your finger and white gold/platinum is commonly used around diamonds, even when the band is another color. IMG_1453.JPG

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it would be very pretty. I love the split shank on the halo and think it would look lovely in 2 tone
gold (I think it adds interest). If you dont want to distract too much from the center stone then a single
halo would be a good option but doesnt give quite as much finger coverage.

Trionacat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks all. A goldsmith with an excellent reputation has suggested this style and the double halo would be 1.4 total carat weight with diamonds that would match my own and he promises a lifetime guarantee for the diamonds. I'm a novice so not sure of what other questions I should be asking. If anyone can advise . Thanks s mil

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results