shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on this Umbalite Garnet please

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
CF7D54DD-AF7B-40F9-B19C-A51BF10DE266.jpeg 5A07FF4E-5535-4E00-805D-F660B964DF30.jpeg So I’ve caught the Garnet bug! I was hoping someone would have a look at this one for me please.

Here are photos and 2 videos.

Thank you!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You put this on hold just to be safe, right?

I think the cut is really cool! Will it fit into a calibrated setting or does that matter to you? I like the color it shows in the second video better than the still photos or the first video. That's just personal preference though.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock

I think the cut is really cool! Will it fit into a calibrated setting or does that matter to you? I like the color it shows in the second video better than the still photos or the first video. That's just personal preference though.

I’ve told Daniel I’ve posted about it here so I hope he won’t sell it to someone else. I might shoot him another message just to be sure!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve told Daniel I’ve posted about it here so I hope he won’t sell it to someone else. I might shoot him another message just to be sure!

Do that just to avoid disappointment!!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wouldn’t I look stupid if it sold just after I saw it happen to someone else!

He said he will hold it. He replies really quickly to messages. I like that!

Sabrina31

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I think its very pretty, and looks well saturated with out being too dark to me, but i'm no expert. I love the cut and shape. Good find!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maisie, no expert here but I think it's beautiful! I love the rich color and it doesn't ever appear really dark to me. I adore the color of these umbalites and I just might need to get one for myself lol.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock

I forgot to reply to your other question. Daniel said it will be easy to find a setting to accommodate it.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What are the dimensions of the stone?
Ask about the indoor / outdoor colour shift

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think it is a very nice stone, as you know, I have also have put it on my collage, but it was not my favorit. I still find it very helpful to see a video of it in natural light, because it is easier to estimate, how the other stones are going to look.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
What are the dimensions of the stone?
Ask about the indoor / outdoor colour shift

He said:

the stone appears a more stronger red indoors with a more pinkish red in outdoor lighting.

The dimensions are:

7.40 x 5.4 mm

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it is a very nice stone, as you know, I have also have put it on my collage, but it was not my favorit. I still find it very helpful to see a video of it in natural light, because it is easier to estimate, how the other stones are going to look.

I didn’t realise you had been considering this one! You must have first choice! I can find another one!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would double check that it will fit a standard setting since the depth is around 70%.

chatoyancy

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
CF7D54DD-AF7B-40F9-B19C-A51BF10DE266.jpeg 5A07FF4E-5535-4E00-805D-F660B964DF30.jpeg So I’ve caught the Garnet bug! I was hoping someone would have a look at this one for me please.

Here are photos and 2 videos.

Thank you!
It looks juicy and gorgeous!!

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I didn’t realise you had been considering this one! You must have first choice! I can find another one!

Maisie - please, I don’t have any first choice! Buy it, I have found an other one! :D

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like it:kiss2:. If the outdoor pink dosen't bother you, pull the trigger!:appl:

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m going to buy it!

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Super pretty! It looks edible! :love:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty stone, stunning cut.

pwsg07

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks for sharing the video.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m going to buy it!
GREAT, let us know what you think of it when you get it. I am very curious about how you plan to set it.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is going in a ring. Not sure on what style. I love the search!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh it's beautiful Maisie! :love: Can't wait for you to get it!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Maisie I hope all is well. Did you keep this stone? How did you set it?

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Maisie I hope all is well. Did you keep this stone? How did you set it?

I do still have it. Its very pretty. I don't know how I will set it. I am planning on setting my blue Zircon first. I'm about to send it to David Klass. I will probably send the Garnet to him at the same time =)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results