shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on this Stuart Weitzman bag?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mrs in CA

Rough_Rock

Ladies, I know many of you are bag experts so I wanted to see what you think of this bag I just purchased yesterday. I found it at Marshall''s for $200 and it''s originally $550. Clearly that’s a big discount bit I have reservations about spending so much on a bag that isn’t all leather.

What do you guys think of it? Is it versatile enough?

I’d love to keep it for myself but I’m thinking of giving it to my mom for her birthday next month. She lives in FL and I think this could be perfect for her. I don’t think she’s ever spent more than $40 on a bag so perhaps this would be a nice treat? What do you all think?

Thanks!
21.gif

toteformom.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it is really pretty. I love the colors. That is so sweet that you want to give it to your mother.

Linda

EMPTorres

Shiny_Rock
I love it.. Very nice looking bag and will go wit so much. It is unique in appearance so it will stand out. That is super sweet of you to do that for your mom. I hope she enjoys it.

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
I think it''s a really cute bag...I love the colors too!
emthup.gif

sera

Ideal_Rock
I reeeeeally really like it... so soft and pretty in color and design! Those aren''t even my typical colors but I love it and would totally buy outfits to go with it just to get it! I think it would make a great present.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
What a cute bag!! I`m sure your mum would love it!

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Oh I loooooovvvvvve it..... perfect spring color and the shape is just gorgeous!
30.gif

joflier

Ideal_Rock
It has a really great spring/summer feel to it! I''m sure your mom will luv it!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful bag....love it for your mother. You are so sweet to give this gorgeous bag to her!!!
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it''s gorgeous. That''s so nice giving it to your mother.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

emthup.gif
emthup.gif
36.gif

cheers--Sharon

Mrs in CA

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone! I''m glad you all like it as much as I do. I hope my mom does too!

I''ll let you know if she does.

Happy Friday!

mrs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results