shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on this photographer please?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
So today we looked our our fifth photographer. I really liked her! She''s been shooting weddings for 7 years and all of her photos were lovely. I think she has a really good grasp on how to capture all of the emotion involved in a wedding. A lot of her pictures made me go "Awwwww!" Granted they weren''t the most amazing wedding photos I''ve ever seen in my life, but they were definitely good and I liked them.

I think my fiance and I have come to understand that if we want absolutely amazingly incredible photos, we''re going to have to pay significantly more than we want to. But of all of the photographers we''ve met with so far, this girl was definitely the best. And she seemed really sweet and easy to get along with.

The best part is that her package includes a second photographer and an engagement session and all your photos on dvd. We plan on making our own albums so that''s really all we need.

But I just wanted your thoughts on her stuff real quick before we book her because I know all you ladies will know a good photog and a good deal when you see one. Thanks!

jacquelinephotography.net

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Her stuff looks really nice...

The most important thing is feeling comfortable in front of your photographer... I always feel my personality shows so much brighter in my pictures when I am comfortable around a photographer and it helps when they know what they are doing too..

It definitely looks like she knows what she is doing... which is important because you dont want someone who just keeps shooting in hopes of getting that perfect shot... if that makes sense...

So if you and your FI feel comfortable and you think she will help bring out the best in your pesonalities in front of her then go for it.. :)

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Her work is lovely.

I loved the B&W photo of the couple kissing and the officiant (not sure what denimination he is!) looking very emotional with his hand over his mouth in the background. A real moment captured there.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
not a lot of wow shots but good solid work
A cpl filter would have helped some of the outside shots.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results