shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on this Ideal-Scope picture?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

heb1976

Shiny_Rock
Hi, I purchased an Idealscope to check out diamonds I was considering purchasing but it was shipped too late so I picked out what I thought was the most beautiful stone without an idealscope picture. Anyway, fast foward to now, diamond purchased and mounted into setting, and I just want opinions to see if the diamond looks okay for leakage. This photo was done by putting a piece of glass over my camera lens then the Idealscope then more glass on the IS then my ring set on that glass. I don''t know if that would affect the image quality.
Thanks for your help!

idealscopehalo.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Veru enterprising! To my eyes you have a winner - it looks good!!

heb1976

Shiny_Rock
Not sure why that upload is not sharp, I''ll try again...

Idealhalo.jpg

heb1976

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/26/2008 4:10:55 AM
Author: Lorelei
Veru enterprising! To my eyes you have a winner - it looks good!!
Thanks so much Lorelei, you are always so sweet and such a huge help!
36.gif
I was just nervous since I already purchased the stone and couldn''t check it out first that it might be a dud! Another quick question, why do some photos lose so much resolution during upload and some not? The real picture looks perfectly clear but once uploaded it doesn''t. Other times though the pictures upload prefectly!
20.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are very welcome!

I don''t know much about posting pics, but I think it is a sizing issue that sometimes the uploaded pics lose some clarity ( pardon the little pun!) But I can certainly see enough to know you picked a stunning diamond - you have a very good eye!!

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulation. It''s beautiful.

heb1976

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/26/2008 4:47:36 AM
Author: Lorelei
You are very welcome!

I don''t know much about posting pics, but I think it is a sizing issue that sometimes the uploaded pics lose some clarity ( pardon the little pun!) But I can certainly see enough to know you picked a stunning diamond - you have a very good eye!!
Thanks again lorelei! I was getting worried b/c I purchased w/o an IS image but I''m glad I did good!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
The ID image looks excellent! The quality of the setting also looks great. You did good!!!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful stone and setting! The melee even look great in the scope photo-nice quality! Way to be!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results