shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on these Save the Dates please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LuvinMyLife86

Rough_Rock
Alright, so I''ve gone through so many different ideas with my save the dates. My fiance, mom, and bridesmaids say they like this one, but I also think that they don''t want to hurt my feelings and know I''m tired of designing new ones, so that''s why I''m coming to all of you! Please give me your honest opinions, I''m kind of at a loss at this point. And if you have any suggestions to make them better let me know that too!

pricescopestd.jpg

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
I think they are cute, but I might bold your names though as they seem to get lost. (or maybe it''s just the resolution) Also, you might want to add the city and state where the ceremony will take place.

LuvinMyLife86

Rough_Rock
When I resized to post it really messed up the quality, so our names dont get so lost in the actual one. I thought about putting the city and state of the location, but I figured all that information will be one our wedding website which is on theses save the dates, i don''t want them to look to busy.

havernell

Brilliant_Rock
They look nice! Congrats on getting a design down that you (and others) like.

Some suggestions: First, you may want to put "are getting married" instead of "we''re getting married." Since your names are right above that line, it kind of looks like it should be a whole thought- "Danielle and Michael are getting married." It wouldn''t be grammatically correct with "we''re."

Second, I might reconsider including the city and state of the wedding. We just sent out our save the dates recently with our website included and while some people looked at the website, a lot of people didn''t (we would ask family and friends when we saw them over the holidays and a lot of people said they hadn''t looked at it yet). So, don''t count on everyone rushing to the website to get all of the details right away- it''s a good reminder that no one cares about your wedding as much as you do!

Again, nice job!

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
I like them!
36.gif
What a cute picture of you two - cozy without being creepy.
9.gif
2.gif

I was about to write that as long as they sort of match the vibe you''re going for with the wedding itself, then they''re fine. However, I don''t think that''s even true. I know plenty of people who sent STDs completely random to the wedding because they had to be sent before the other things were decided.

So I say that if you and FI like them, go for it!

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock
LOL, I got the same STD''s, only in the green and chocolate brown color scheme. They really came out great, so good choice
9.gif

I wasn''t thrilled with how the names came out too, so we changed the font of the names (and the date) to a bolder, more easily readable font. We also left the "we''re getting married" part, b/c I think it''s cute.

We didn''t have the city name listed on the front, but we used the back of the magent card to list additional details like the location and the hotel block (similar to the online sample). I would recommend doing that and keeping the website on the front, as that has all the info anyway.

LuvinMyLife86

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone! I made a few tweaks based on all your advice, and I think I''m ready to order them! I don''t know why, but I''m more nervous about this than everything else we have done for the wedding so far....

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
I think they''re really cute! I agree with Blair that your names do seem to blend in a bit. I think they need to be more bold (maybe a different font) or a darker color that will pop.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results