shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on stone for pendant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
As some of you know I have fallen out of love with my Asscher in my RHR
7.gif
. A yellow sapphire that is being cut by Richard Homer will replace it. I am working with Wink on it and hopefully it will be done soon...
9.gif

Anyways, I have decided that I want to have a pendant made as my upgrade , and I have picked out a stone. Just wanted to post and see what you guys thought. I''m working with Lesley at WF (who is great!) and she says the stone is georgeous!!!

BTW a very special thanks
emrose.gif
to Belle and Irina as I will have this stone set in it''s very own Bellerina pendant!!!
36.gif
35.gif
36.gif

Link to stone....I hope it works.....

pendantJ112.jpg

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
The numbers look great! Only thing would be if it''s eyeclean, if you want that. Should be gorgeous!

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Yes Ellen, it is eye clean!!!
1.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s gonna be one purty pendant.
30.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
LOVELY choice! Holy smokes! NICE stone!

I''m sure it is eyeclean, given the pictures. I just got my .75 H, SI2, which looked a lot more visible in the pics, and it''s totally totally eyeclean in person.

YAY - congrats on your impending pendant. LOTS of pics will be required!
2.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks really good, IS, etc lovely...it''s gonna be gorgeous!!

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Alj, I don''t know how I missed your thread but I just looked and that is one mighty fine pendant you''ve got!!!

I promise to post pics when it its done. It will be a bit since they have to get my asscher back, send it to the lab to get checked and than start work on creating the pendant!! Plus I have to get the stone from Wink. Which looks like Richard will be done next week.

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Firegoddess!!
1.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2007 7:39:05 PM
Author: aljdewey

I''m sure it is eyeclean, given the pictures. I just got my .75 H, SI2, which looked a lot more visible in the pics, and it''s totally totally eyeclean in person.

2.gif
I always thought you could pretty much judge by the high mag pics too, til this one came along. It looks stunning, but it''s not eyeclean. A poster called about it. So I just never assume anymore.

http://www.whiteflash.com/round_ideal_cut/Round-Ideal-Cut-cut-diamond-136245.htm

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW that stone has really nice mm size to it. Congrats on your upgrade!!! What a pretty pendant it will make.

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Stonehunter.

I just wanted to see if anyone could tell me why this ASET image looks different in the center. The ones I have seen have a green center, this has a mix of green and red. Anyone know why? Is it good, bad, or indifferent?

aset112j.jpg

ayala_jessica

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/15/2007 8:43:32 PM
Author: Ellen

Date: 2/15/2007 7:39:05 PM
Author: aljdewey

2.gif
I always thought you could pretty much judge by the high mag pics too, til this one came along. It looks stunning, but it''s not eyeclean. A poster called about it. So I just never assume anymore.

http://www.whiteflash.com/round_ideal_cut/Round-Ideal-Cut-cut-diamond-136245.htm
That is true, pics can be pretty deceiving ! My pendant is in the making and I chose a G SI2. On the mag pics some of the inclusions look greyish, dark, but the vendor had pointed out that the stone was eye clean. I inquired and I was told that the inclusions look darker on the pics because of the flash. They are white in reality. I am looking forward to getting it and see for myself.

I also noticed sometimes that if the big inclusions are located on the arrows or on darker areas on mag or IS pics, that can explain why the stone seems eye clean on the pics but not in reality.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results