shape
carat
color
clarity

opinions on round brillant stats

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Liz1106

Rough_Rock
Would I be getting my "money''s worth" with this diamond? I am trying to find something for no more than $1500. While quality is important to me, I''d like to try to stay around .60 carats and I do like a decent color grade. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated. Please let me know if any other info would be helpful.

GIA Certified -- asking $1500
Carat: .60
Measurements: 5.44 - 5.48 X 3.36
Color: G
Clarity: SI1
Cut Grade: Very Good
Clarity Characteristics: Cloud
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Excellent
Fluorescence: None
Depth: 61.5%
Table: 56%
Crown angle: 35
Pavilion angle: 41.4
Cutlet: none

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Liz,

As MGR says it is hovering around steep deep territory and could show light leakage, I would keep looking personally. Is it with a store jeweller?

Liz1106

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the replies. I see now that getting this stone is not a good idea. Yes, I found it at a B&M store. I think I was just getting so tired of looking in stores and feeling pushed into buying something. This guy has a ''one man shop'' and said he mainly only did wholesale. I really wanted to be able to see the ring in person before buying it, but maybe I''ll end up taking the online route after all...
20.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/15/2009 5:23:39 PM
Author: Liz1106
Thank you for the replies. I see now that getting this stone is not a good idea. Yes, I found it at a B&M store. I think I was just getting so tired of looking in stores and feeling pushed into buying something. This guy has a ''one man shop'' and said he mainly only did wholesale. I really wanted to be able to see the ring in person before buying it, but maybe I''ll end up taking the online route after all...
20.gif
that''s what I would do. Steep deep stones are not worth the money IMO.

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/15/2009 11:46:24 PM
Author: Kelli

20.gif
A lot of the posters here have gone through the same things. And you know what? Buying my ring online was the easiest thing in the world!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/16/2009 1:41:31 AM
Author: EricaR

Date: 1/15/2009 11:46:24 PM
Author: Kelli

20.gif
A lot of the posters here have gone through the same things. And you know what? Buying my ring online was the easiest thing in the world!
Ditto - we will help you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results