shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on Princess cuts I have found.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jcu1276

Rough_Rock
Thanks to everyone that responded.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Nice Ice and SuperbCert diamond are the same, but obviously in house at Nice Ice.

The two GOG stones. THey have different crown faceting. One gives off glare in .gem....not sure what to think of that. No preference for either arrangement outside of .gem.

jcu1276

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the opinion JulieN,

You are right, I did not realize the Nice Ice and SuperbCert diamond were the same. But the SuperbCert is a little cheaper.

I don''t understand what it means when the diamond gives off glare.

Anyone have comments of my findings or have any suggestions. Thanks in advance.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
have you played with the .gem files at all?

anyway, if you want one of the GOG stones, you could have Jon or Tim discuss the finer points with you.

I believe all Nice Ice stones are owned by them...
"We only list and represent diamonds which we have personally evaluated and purchased for our exclusive inventory.
The diamonds listed below are real, in-house and available... We do not list "virtual inventory" that we don''t have like those other guys."

And the listing on SuperbCert may not have been updated. I know that sometimes they have not been able to get a specific stone they listed.

I haven''t looked really hard at them, but they all look like stunning princesses.

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
For my money, I''d take the first stone from GOG, providing its eyeclean, which it looks like it may be. It is very square, measures the largest, and has the kind of table/depth combo I like. The table on the second GOG stone is bigger than I like. THose are some gorgeous choices, though!

jcu1276

Rough_Rock
Thanks again for the quick reply JulieN.

I just read about glare on the stones. http://diamonds.pricescope.com/glare.asp

I will have to make some phone calls.

Enjoy your weekend.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results