shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on Flat Vs. Half Round W-Bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Do you think that a flat band with a flat band enagagement ring would be uncomfortable or would you prefer the half round? Why?

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
I tried on a half round and a flat 2mm plat band, and although they were exactly the same widths, the flat band looked wider. I have a mostly flat e-ring and am getting a half-round and comfort-fit (rounded inside) w-band. I think either way will be fine.

I have a girlfriend whose e-ring is flat inside, and the w-band is comfort-fit (rounded inside), and she doesn''t have any problems with it. Try some bands on and see what looks best and feels best to you.
1.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I found the halfrounds to feel a lot better, smoother and less "sharp" against the fingers

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a 2mm 14K HR, a 3mm Plat HR, and a 3mm 14K Flat band. Of the three, the 2mm 14K HR is my favorite.
I think the HRs look better with my e-ring. The 3mm Flat is too noticeable when next to e-ring.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Thanks a lot for the imput. I went to the jewelers today and tried some on, but half the time I think they were confused...
20.gif

Thanks again everyone

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results