shape
carat
color
clarity

opinions on diamond before purchase..please......

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dek12nv

Rough_Rock
Well, after much reading on this board I have finally chosen a diamond, but I feel as though I need your approval. Here it is:

.93ct
SI1 Eye Clean
H Color
Very High on Brilliance Scope
Holloway Cut Adviser Score 1.1 Exc Exc Exc VG
Dia: 6.35
Crown Angle: 34.3
Pavil Angle: 40.8
Cutlet: 0.3
Girdle: 1.2% Thin
Total Depth: 60.9
Table Size: 55.4

Questions I also have:
It will be placed in a yellow gold setting with white gold head & prongs. Should I look for one higher in color or clarity. I only plan on spending aroung $5000 on the stone. I also am trying to get as close to a 1ct stone as possible.

Thanks for all of your help!!!!

barry

Shiny_Rock
You'll be just fine with the "H" color
in white-gold.

Barry
www.superbcert.com

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
dek12nv-

H is an excellent color to go with. I purchased a similiar stone from GoodOldGold also and it faces up nicely in platinum. The Lightscope images for your stone along with the 5 light views via the b-scope look excellent. In A well cut stone in this size, it will be hard to discern the difference from the same quality stone which hits the 1 carat mark unless you sit them side by side you may be able to detect the slight difference. WIth the proportions on this one you have a real performer. Spend the extra cash you saved by dipping under the 1 carat mark and get her a knock out setting...

-JOsh RIoux
Sitka, Alaska

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
I have an H color ACA from White Flash mounted in white gold that I just got. You can check out the pics on my thread, Early Mother's Day Eye Candy at the following address:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/early-mothers-day-eye-candy-white-flash.6333/

Hope this gives you an idea of what to expect.

You've chosen a GREAT Cut. It should be GORGEOUS!
love.gif

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
H color with such a nice cut will face up very nicely!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results