shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions needed ASAP please!!!

CTsparkle13

Shiny_Rock
Would the side of this ring bother you??? I had this setting custom made and I love it except I am a little OCD and the sides bother me. I wear two rings together and they are both platinum. I like the look of the sides but the patina look bothers me. Am I being crazy and if I were to change the bottom of the ring what could I do? I tried a spacer band and hated that look so that isn't an option. Thank you in advance!

_37952.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It wouldn't bother me because my wedding band would sit next to it and I wouldn't really see that much. Every few years I would have it polished.

If you don't want to use a spacer, the only other option I can think of is to have the bands soldered together at the bottom so they can't rub, which I personally don't like and would not do.

I just realized I commented on your other thread. You should try a rose gold 1mm spacer. It won't show up nearly as much as a white metal one would.

(Just for future reference, questions about diamonds, settings, metals, etc. go in the Rocky Talky forum. This one is to just show off new rings and jewelry.)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results