shape
carat
color
clarity

opinions about asschers for eternity band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

snowflakeluvr

Shiny_Rock
hi,
my 18yr old college daughter just saw her dad last night as he drives through her college town to chicago every week and they have dinner...anyway, he mentioned our 20th anniversary next month...my daughter told me on the qt to come up with some ideas(gotta love GOOD kids like that
36.gif

i am suddenly infatuated with asscher cut stones. i already have a 3-sided bead set round stones, about 2.84 tw i wear as my wedding ring. i also own a princess cut diamond and sapphire half eternity band(much less sparkly). i have custom diamond earrings and i heart diamond pendant(which i wear daily so don''t want another pendant) and the tcw of diamond bracelet i want is probably out of the budget right now
i thought maybe having an asscher 3/4 eternity band would be something new and different from what i am accustomed to.
any suggestions or thoughts, asscher owners? are the smaller asschers as unique and impressive as the much larger, gorgeous solitaires i see here?
thank you for any ideas or opinions. this is such fun reading for a weary mom of five. what a wonderful forum. thank you!

BunniBling

Shiny_Rock
snow:

I absolutely LOVE the look of an asscher eternity band; that''s what I''ve chosen for my e-ring, in fact!
36.gif

Check out www.signedpieces.com and take a gander at the Facets Collection. Good luck!

-J

bluehue

Shiny_Rock
I''ve read some comments about small asscher stones not having that distinctive asscher look. Have you seen one IRL. Do you like asscher stones in a smaller eternity ring size?

BunniBling

Shiny_Rock
blue:

I''ve not seen the eternity band on my hand (yet!), but I have seen the smaller weights in a 5-stone setting. They were lovely!

I do see your point, though; the geometric flashes are what''s great about asschers (to me) - and it makes sense that some of the effect would be lost on a smaller stone. That being said: the overall look that a slew of well-cut asschers kicks out couldn''t possibly be anything less than amazing.
10.gif

Once my sweetie and I are ''official'', I''ll post pics in SMTR and let everyone have a peek.

-J

bluehue

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/16/2007 4:43:42 PM
Author: BunniBling
blue:

I''ve not seen the eternity band on my hand (yet!), but I have seen the smaller weights in a 5-stone setting. They were lovely!

I do see your point, though; the geometric flashes are what''s great about asschers (to me) - and it makes sense that some of the effect would be lost on a smaller stone. That being said: the overall look that a slew of well-cut asschers kicks out couldn''t possibly be anything less than amazing.
10.gif

Once my sweetie and I are ''official'', I''ll post pics in SMTR and let everyone have a peek.

-J
Good to know because I love the look of asschers, too. I''ve never seen one IRL but I drool over the huge one on signed pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results