shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions - .81 ct Gavin

Degraff

Rough_Rock
Just gathering additional opinions on this ring for an engagement ring. I really like the look and it's right in my price range. Any thoughts on the quality or vendor?

http://www.jewelsbygrace.com/81ct-old-european-cut-diamond-in-brian-gavin-setting#.V71miVQ8KnO

774b0c9d6c9737bef89ad34a2e144aff.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Brian Gavin setting is very good quality. New setting cost is about $2550 for plat. Stone is not certed but David Atlas
is highly regarded.

Many Pricescopers have worked with JewelsbyGrace so should not be an issue. Just make sure you check return process
in case it's not what you expected.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a beautiful ring; congratulations on your impending engagement. :appl:

I've purchased from Grace before (a couple times), and no complaints at all there and echo tyty's comment re: the return policy so you're clear on that.

Also, is this ring the right size for your intended? If not, be sure to inquire with Grace about how much room you might have for resizing given it has a pave shank, as there are limits to how much these can be modified, and this is noted as well in her description.

Degraff

Rough_Rock
Thank you both. I am considering one other than I like a little more from a local jeweler but I'll keep this one in my sites.

teobdl

Brilliant_Rock
That's a good price.

Degraff

Rough_Rock
You think it's a good price? I wasn't thinking it was a bit steep but I dunno.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You definitely won't get that price for that quality of cut from most local jewelers.

Degraff

Rough_Rock
diamondseeker2006 said:
Wait! There's also a GREAT Whiteflash ACA (top cut quality) just about that size listed for sale from a member here!

https://loupetroop.com/listings/rings/whiteflash-a-cut-above-diamond-solitaire-18k-white-gold;11869

The diamond in the link you posted apparently is not graded. It also faces up a little smaller than the ACA.

Has the recipient requested an antique diamond? If so, then we can help you explore options. If she hasn't, then I think the ACA is safer.

Thanks I'll check it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results