shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinion on Price

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bernie

Rough_Rock
I''m working dilengently to find that perfect stone. I''ve located a Solasfera with the following characteristics at a jeweler. Just trying to verify if the price he''s quoted is fair. Ballpark, what''s a fair price for the following:

carar: 1.37
color: H
clarity: vs1
Florenscense: Negligible

measurements: 7.17 x 7.20 x 4.45 mm

Depth: 61.4%
Table: 55.4%
Crown: 34.1 degrees
Pavillion: 40.9 degrees

Thanks - Bernie

Bernie

Rough_Rock
Also, cut on the above is round, ideal cut (AGS0)

jayreneepea

Brilliant_Rock
I think you''re going to have a hard time comparing prices of a Solasfera. I don''t know much about them but I would assume they carry a premium??

Anyway, you can compare RB prices by using the Pricescope Your Diamond tool at the top of the page... just not sure it will be apples to apples.

Bernie

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your replay Jay. Reason I''m asking is bcs the price is in line or maybe less than a traditional round ideal cut. Should I be skeptical?

avlis

Shiny_Rock
the closest thing i have found to compare it to is a 1.23 G VVS2 for $14800. dont know if that helps.

Bernie

Rough_Rock
That sounds about right. I''m concerned bcs the price is $12k which sounds too low. Wondering if there''s something I''m missing. I''m buying this from a jeweler who my friends have used, but he''s not located in the states. Any advice on what I should ask for before purchasing? I''ve seen the GEMEX and GIA certs.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results