color
clarity

Opinion on ACA Diamond

Mgw6285

Rough_Rock

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The one you picked is a good choice. This one below gives you a little more size (not much though). I would ask for side-by-side photos of
these 2. It may not show you much difference. Sometimes its nice to see 2 options because it will either strengthen your feelings about the
stone you selected or it will make you go "hmmm", that one is speaking to me (the stone you didnt originally pick). Not very scientific but
when you're comparing Super Ideals sometimes you have to go with which stone "speaks" to you the most. You can also ask the SA about the two stones and see what they say.

Girlfriday17

Shiny_Rock
The one you picked is a good choice. This one below gives you a little more size (not much though). I would ask for side-by-side photos of
these 2. It may not show you much difference. Sometimes its nice to see 2 options because it will either strengthen your feelings about the
stone you selected or it will make you go "hmmm", that one is speaking to me (the stone you didnt originally pick). Not very scientific but
when you're comparing Super Ideals sometimes you have to go with which stone "speaks" to you the most. You can also ask the SA about the two stones and see what they say.

Good advice. Sometimes it’s like a stone picks you.

deeds27

Rough_Rock
HI! New to the forum and need help deciding between H or I ACA diamond? Any pics of diamonds from WF ACA would be so helpful!

Thanks!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI! New to the forum and need help deciding between H or I ACA diamond? Any pics of diamonds from WF ACA would be so helpful!

Thanks!

Start a new thread and why don’t you select some ACA s that you are interested in and ask for opinions. There are lots of threads in ACAs. You need to do a search.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results