color
clarity

Opinion on ACA Diamond

Mgw6285

Rough_Rock

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The one you picked is a good choice. This one below gives you a little more size (not much though). I would ask for side-by-side photos of
these 2. It may not show you much difference. Sometimes its nice to see 2 options because it will either strengthen your feelings about the
stone you selected or it will make you go "hmmm", that one is speaking to me (the stone you didnt originally pick). Not very scientific but
when you're comparing Super Ideals sometimes you have to go with which stone "speaks" to you the most. You can also ask the SA about the two stones and see what they say.

Girlfriday17

Shiny_Rock
The one you picked is a good choice. This one below gives you a little more size (not much though). I would ask for side-by-side photos of
these 2. It may not show you much difference. Sometimes its nice to see 2 options because it will either strengthen your feelings about the
stone you selected or it will make you go "hmmm", that one is speaking to me (the stone you didnt originally pick). Not very scientific but
when you're comparing Super Ideals sometimes you have to go with which stone "speaks" to you the most. You can also ask the SA about the two stones and see what they say.

Good advice. Sometimes it’s like a stone picks you.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Jewels Of The Week: February 2021
    Jewels Of The Week: February 2021
    February's Throwbacks: Diamonds are Forever
    February's Throwbacks: Diamonds are Forever
    March Birthstone 2021 - Aquamarine
    March Birthstone 2021 - Aquamarine

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.