shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinion needed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

thomaslongmore

Rough_Rock
Can some check this diamond out and let me know what the think? Should I be concerned with the H color?

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anything above VS2 is overkill. Try to go higher in color, lower in clarity. H color is fine, though, so at least drop the clarity.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/8/2008 4:51:57 AM
Author: JulieN
Anything above VS2 is overkill. Try to go higher in color, lower in clarity. H color is fine, though, so at least drop the clarity.
Some do prefer VVS for various reasons, which is absolutely fine if that is the case, no reason to drop if that is what a poster prefers! Thomas that is a gorgeous diamond and H colour will still be plenty white.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/8/2008 5:58:56 AM
Author: Lorelei

Some do prefer VVS for various reasons, which is absolutely fine if that is the case, no reason to drop if that is what a poster prefers! Thomas that is a gorgeous diamond and H colour will still be plenty white.
True. But it could also be a case of, they don''t have anything lower in clarity. (Just searched F-H VS1-SI1 with no results)

Thomas, I remember you from a couple days ago, and I''m glad to see you going with a company that gives more info! If in fact you would go with a stone with a bit lower clarity, since you had some picked out before, I found another couple considerations if you''re interested. This is a fine company to work with also.

http://goodoldgold.com/diamond/4807/

This one may be very new, not all the info is up on it, but you could call and ask about it. This also faces up the biggest. Always a plus.
5.gif
And don''t let the clarity scare you, there are tons of SI1 stones out there that are totally eyeclean.
28.gif

http://goodoldgold.com/diamond/4842/

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/8/2008 8:48:06 AM
Author: Ellen

Date: 9/8/2008 5:58:56 AM
Author: Lorelei

True. But it could also be a case of, they don't have anything lower in clarity. (Just searched F-H VS1-SI1 with no results)

Thomas, I remember you from a couple days ago, and I'm glad to see you going with a company that gives more info! If in fact you would go with a stone with a bit lower clarity, since you had some picked out before, I found another couple considerations if you're interested. This is a fine company to work with also.

http://goodoldgold.com/diamond/4807/

This one may be very new, not all the info is up on it, but you could call and ask about it. This also faces up the biggest. Always a plus.
5.gif
And don't let the clarity scare you, there are tons of SI1 stones out there that are totally eyeclean.
28.gif

http://goodoldgold.com/diamond/4842/
Yep, could well be, and it seems to be the case sometimes these days. But also in case VVS is his preference, I just wanted to not put him off it if that is what he wants.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results