shape
carat
color
clarity

Opal and diamond ring

Monpetitbijoux

Rough_Rock
Trade
Since I have now got the hang of posting photos in PS, I figured that I should share my opal ring with you all :twirl:

Here are the specs: 10x8 mm opal with 14 round diamonds vs-si clarity, i-j color (.35 total ct. weight) set in 14 k yellow gold.

IMG_0208.JPG

IMG_0209.JPG

IMG_0213.JPG

IMG_0708.JPG

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I think your ring is beautiful. I have been wondering why no-one has posted opals recently. The find from Ethiopia looks wonderful. Is your opal from there? I am tempted myself to get an opal, just been mulling over the budget. I love it.

Annette

Monpetitbijoux

Rough_Rock
Trade
Thanks so much, Smitcompton! I absolutely love opals, but don't wear this one out of fear of damaging it. I bought this ring second hand, so I am not entirely sure where the opal is from but I am guessing Australia. This is something I should follow up with!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty opal ring. I like the setting too. It's a great design for an opal.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Lovely opal!!!!!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I adore opals annd your ring is gorgeous! :love: :appl: :love:

I don't know why they're often overlooked as they're wonders of the natural earth at its best.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for posting your beautiful ring!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone in such a delicate and feminine setting.

Monpetitbijoux

Rough_Rock
Trade
Thanks Chrono, Pregcurious, LovingDiamonds, Sarahbear621, Marcy !!!!!!! You are so kind, I also don't know why opal are overlooked :)

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring is simply beautiful.

lavatea

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my. Sigh. I just love opals...and they're my birthstone.

I have a small opal ring that I want to have fixed (opal needs to be replaced yet again and I really would like to see about having it bezeled instead of prong set to provide better protection). But man, oh man, I wish I had the extra cash to have a lovely like this made! :love:

Just_Ducky

Rough_Rock
That is gorgeous! :love: Maybe I just don't get out enough, but I don't think I've ever seen a pear shaped opal-I love it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results