shape
carat
color
clarity

Only a guy would understand?

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
I wanted to wrap Wifey4vr's gift but I had no wrapping paper handy.
I think it is in the room she is sleeping in.
So some quick thinking,....
ah that is a pretty napkin!
Where is the tape?
Ah 2" wide packing tape will work.
Hmm what about a tag.
See sharpie! ah problem solved.
Present on her laptop for her to find in the am!
Yea its a guy thing!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
At least you wrapped it.
Great work!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I usually get gifts from my husband in the box or bag It came in from the store

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
20191225_000805.jpg
Turned out pretty well!!!

Looks great but I have to disagree about it being a guy thing. I have done similar wrappings haha. Greg is the wrapper in our family however so perhaps that explains it. He is a very good wife to me. LOL. Merry Christmas @Karl_K to you and wifey.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah, looks perfect to me! Merry Christmas to you and Wifey!

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
Looks great, it's the thought that counts!! My favorite part of getting gifts from my DH is the thoughtful card and message he writes in them!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She will love it!!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Karl_K Great Job. At least you didn't use a tampon box.

I don't wrap anything, I refuse to (I have a hard time with wrapping.... :shock: :lol:) He gets what he gets. His wrapping skills are stellar (I don't know how anyone does it frankly)

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great job! I know she will love it!

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
She made me a punkie pie as one of my gifts. Yummy!!!!!!!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lol @Karl_K! It looks great, well done!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Karl_K You did a great job..but your user name is wifey4ever which is so sweet..but you sign it from? One point deduction! :lol:

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
@Karl_K You did a great job..but your user name is wifey4ever which is so sweet..but you sign it from? One point deduction! :lol:
lol
I signed it and addressed that way because I know i was going to post it online so didn't use names.
If it was just for ps i might have said it Karl to wifey4vr.
In the day to day world I often call her wifey and she often calls me hubby so it works :}

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
lol
I signed it and addressed that way because I know i was going to post it online so didn't use names.
If it was just for ps i might have said it Karl to wifey4vr.
In the day to day world I often call her wifey and she often calls me hubby so it works :}

@Karl_K I meant you should have signed it Love, Hubby haha

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Karl_K I meant you should have signed it Love, Hubby haha

LOL I always address cards and gifts to my DH and sign it from YDDW. LOL we never ever use our names. In fact, we never call each other by our given names. Instead we use honey, sweetheart, booby etc. If we call each other by our names that means someone (usually my dh lol) is in trouble. As in Full name inserted here get over here right now. LOL and uh oh.

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Haha that's about how my attempt at wrapping my husband's presents looked and I am a woman. Actually I think yours looked nicer! I realised I was in over my head as soon as I cut the paper. So I just taped the ends in the middle and kind of wrapped the ends over each other a few times and called it a day after that for each of them. I didn't sign it either because no sharpie. He knew it was from me anyway because I handed it to him.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL I always address cards and gifts to my DH and sign it from YDDW. LOL we never ever use our names. In fact, we never call each other by our given names. Instead we use honey, sweetheart, booby etc. If we call each other by our names that means someone (usually my dh lol) is in trouble. As in Full name inserted here get over here right now. LOL and uh oh.

That’s so funny @missy! I did that with my children..If I used their full name including their middle names...I got their attention! Haha

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results