shape
carat
color
clarity

One of a kind!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Surely you've seen these words more than once in some merchandise description (gems included). And, of course, "exclusive", "unique", "rare" are close substittes... One might think that at least crazy, hardly wearable, mostly meaningless design ideas would really be "unique" (since few would consider such things desirable, if not anything!). Silly me!

Until today, I thought I was the only weird pall to wear a (realy)small cage of gem seeds as pendant (well, for a generally understandable reason though). But nooooo !
eek.gif
Look down this LINK to see what I mean
5.gif
They call the concept "jewel purse".

It seems that all has already been done in jewelry design ten times over - hopefully there is too much out there for one to exhaust the options
9.gif

katbadness

Shiny_Rock
I seem to recall a similar design by Mikimoto. Obviously they use pearls as the content of the purse.

Very cool though. Hmmm... I should consider this instead of carrying around a few containers of gems in my pocket as I do today.
2.gif
9.gif

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
I'd need 10 of these at least to carry around my favorite gems...but it's pretty!

But I feel madly in lust w/some of those great sapphire rings on that site, especially the pink 'sold' (WHIMPER) one.

Ah well...

win

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Win,

I'm lusting, too! This is one of my favorites!
lickout.gif

sap3.jpg

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Am I seeing things or this type of ring (a frame of tiny pave) is realy becomming popular? There were at least 4 or five different makers of something quite close mentioned here...

Anyway, yesterday was the first time in a long while that I opened the respective sapphire site and most of it is new! Including the whole jewelry section and the one on cutting (I had no idea they cut their stones until now...). Princess cut sapphires? That's not usual!
1.gif

Too bad the store does not list any prices, at least for their more mundane items. I am not at all sure I understand what good does the secrecy to a small pair of earribgs or such
rolleyes.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well... this is what my rings look like (at least once I've been asked if I just switch stones on one and the same setting - which would be fun but not true). And, of course, this is what I most liked on this website too
1.gif
Not that the perfect blue on top didn't help !

ringblue.JPG

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
AnA...

I just love the pave setting w/pave frame, especially for the right hand ring.

The one Michelle picked is one of the ones I adore as well.

It's just so danged pretty.

win

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results