shape
carat
color
clarity

One for the boys...DH's watch

LadyMCh

Shiny_Rock
Premium
DH purchased his dream watch this year for his bday: an Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch. As an aviation and space nut, he's been lusting after it for years.
Pic 1: with the Omega black, nylon NATO strap that comes as an accessory next to astronaut Michael Collins's exact same watch he wore during the Apollo 11 mission
Pic 2: again with the MC watch, but with the Omega brown leather NATO strap he bought as a souvenir from our Eurotrip this summer, purchased at the Omega boutique in KaDeWe Berlin (the 2nd largest dept store in Europe behind Harrod's of London)
Pic 3: with the metal bracelet and jokingly sporting my bling as a pinky ring

img_14135.jpg

img_14136.jpg

img_14137.jpg

LadyMCh

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Well, crap. This was supposed to be Pic 2:

img_14138.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love Omega watches and this one doesn't disappoint. Beautiful watch. :love: And love the other bling you have in the photos too. :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your DH's watch is awesome. I'll have to show it to my husband; he will be excited to see such a special edition watch and bands. We got my husband the Apollo XIII Snoopy Omega watch last year.

Your beautiful ring makes a great pinkie ring. :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations to your DH! I know nothing about watches but I'm sure it feels good like when we get a new piece of
jewelry we have lusted over for a long time! I'm sure he is a happy camper!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a beautiful watch. Looks great on you DH.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results