shape
carat
color
clarity

On the hunt

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
For a vintage/antique yg setting that will accomodate a 11.6 x 12.5 cushion cut. If you ladies would keep your eye out, I would appreciate it. I don't care if it's just a mount or there is another stone in the center [I don't need an expensive mount, I just need a solid vintage mount]. I'm so done with trying to recreate the wheel.

Thanks!

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Not YG, but about the size you're looking for:

This vendor has a ton of vintage mounts if this one doesn't suit your purpose. Might be worth a look through?

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Not YG, but about the size you're looking for:

This vendor has a ton of vintage mounts if this one doesn't suit your purpose. Might be worth a look through?

I'm loving this setting. It's not quite big enough for your stone but it says it can be customized for a larger stone. Might be worth looking into.

"Therese Ring with Cushion cut Citrine | 2.6 carats Rectangle Citrine Vintage Ring in 14k Yellow Gold | Diamondere" https://www.diamondere.com/p/rings-...930-1919?metal=14k-yellow-gold&stones=citrine

They are both just..omg.. going to take a closer look THANK you so much for posting!!

Reactions: KLC

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
I missed the yg request but much cheaper than custom and about the right size
Screenshot_20220323-180406_Gallery.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220323-180400_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220323-180400_Gallery.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 11

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Reactions: KLC

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

I think that's one of my favorites. The head isn't large enough but it gives me GREAT ideas. That would have been my top pick if it was larger. THANK YOU for posting it!!! SO pretty.

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
So my girl came back re-enhanced. The difference in enhancement types blows my mind. She does not look anything like what I thought she would. I'm not going to put her back into a ring setting. Right now she just sits in the box and I admire her. One day I'll put her into a pendant, and find an antique chain and wear her all the time. If you look closely, you can see haze from one corner to the other straight through the middle. Still beautiful and sparkly, she is destined for a yg rabbit ear pendant.

IMG_0508.jpg

IMG_0506.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results