shape
carat
color
clarity

On the Hunt!

flash_knockout

Rough_Rock
Hey folks. Wasn't sure where to post this, but I need your help you diamond nuts lol. My girlfriend has found the ring that she wants, but we can't find a retailer anywhere that has it. Wish I knew how to attach the pic. Even if a mod could attach it, that would be so helpful. Please send me your suggestions. Thank you.

iluvdiamonds2

Brilliant_Rock
I would google an image I guess and go to the webpage and then cut and paste the link in the post box here....

flash_knockout

Rough_Rock
Thank you, but I only have the image saved. Looked forever last night on google to find it, but no luck. So posting a link isn't possible unfortunately. I wish that it were that easy, so that I could see what company or website posted it and contact them. Good idea though lol.

flash_knockout

Rough_Rock
It very much looks like a Simon G ring that I bought her last year, but the SG dealer that I work with couldn't locate it either sadly :/ Just want to be able to get her the one that she loves, not the ones that she likes. Thanks folks.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If it is saved as a picture, then all you have to do is open a reply box.

Look down below the reply box and click on "upload attachment".

Click on the white box that says "choose file" and your pictures should come up.

Find the picture and click on it.

Then click "add the file".

Then click "submit" just below the posting box.

flash_knockout

Rough_Rock
Thanks a ton for the help guys. When I tried to go to the site that the pic was listed under, it came up as Arthur's jewellers, but the site is no longer available. Could just be a custom job. Simon G wrote me back and said that it definitely was not their's. Anyway, here it is. :)

_14765.jpg

flash_knockout

Rough_Rock
Cancel that. Found them in Minnesota. Hopefully they still make it. Thanks again for the help guys. I'm sure I'll be back to torture you with more questions soon enough. lol

GoBigBlue

Rough_Rock
I was lurking and was curious so did a google image search of the ring and google has the best guess for the image as "mark silverstein diamond engagement rings"

It looks like image matches a ring in the "Gossamer Collection" at msimagines.com.

flash_knockout

Rough_Rock
Yes, google was bang on. I wrote to the company and they replied this morning telling me that it's Mark Silverstein also. Wish I could go see it in person, but I live in Canada. Might just have to do a blind purchase. See what my options are first I suppose.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results