shape
carat
color
clarity
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. PriceScope Upgrade Completed
    For issues, questions and comments click the link below
    https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pricescope-upgraded-comments-and-issues.229551/

Dismiss Notice

OMG Where have these been all my life?!

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by curiopotter, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. curiopotter
    Brilliant_Rock

by curiopotter » Apr 26, 2007
    I just found a secret stash of girlscout cookies my dad was hiding! I''ve NEVER had the Lemonades! I didn''t even know these things existed!!

Why have I gone on so long without them?!!!

*brushes crumbs off shirt*

2. zoebartlett
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by zoebartlett » Apr 26, 2007
    They may be newer than the old standbys (thin mints, etc.), so you may not have been missing them for too long. I missed out on ordering this year but I''ll try them next year.

3. berkley
    Rough_Rock

by berkley » Apr 26, 2007
    The Lemonades are new this year. They replaced my favorite favorite favorite lemon pastry sandwich cookies from last year. I guess they switched to the Lemonades because they wanted to get rid of trans-fats or some type of thing and the Lemon Sandwich cookies weren''t going to make that cut.

They are yummy though!!

4. FireGoddess
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by FireGoddess » Apr 27, 2007
    I think they''re new. Some coworker was raving about them but I never got a chance to try. I only ordered the thin mints this year. [​IMG]

5. Gypsy
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by Gypsy » Apr 27, 2007
    Ahh the girl scounts. They were hanging out at safeway EVERYDAY a little while a go. And Trader Joes. Very tempting. ... now I''m going to have to try the lemonades next time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.