shape
carat
color
clarity

OMG it’s my OMC!!!! A 6.2 carat dream!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohmygoodness it’s absolutely sublime!! Those facets are so delish!! The setting is perfect (I really love the placement of the prongs)! Congratulations on finding your dream stone!

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
*THUD* :-oThat is stunning! Love everything about it! Congratulations and thanks for sharing! Can’t wait to drool over more pics :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One word only.

Perfection❤❤❤

Wait. Two more words needed.
Smelling salts!

3AB4BC76-D3F4-4691-AF5F-6B3D869501A7.jpeg

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
This is one spectacular ring!! Absolutely ❤️❤️❤️ the faceting and pillowy shape of this antique cut! Just perfect in every way!!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This ring is stunning! The stone, the setting, everything!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow - that is some diamond! The faceting is just beautiful!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thud!! That is stunning! And the simple setting couldn’t be more perfect!

Girlfriday17

Shiny_Rock
I’m gobsmacked! What an amazing stone and the simple setting is really what it needed to make it shine. It’s absolutely lovely.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AH-MAZE-N!!!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring checks all my boxes -- big fat gorgeous facets, size, and soft romantic rainbowy color. I love your setting choice, too...simple and elegant. Congratulations!!! :kiss2:

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock
I feel like a ring this grand and magical needs a backstory! Did I miss a thread? How does one wake up with a 6.2 omc!!!

Ha! I fell in love with antique stones and was on the hunt for the perfect OMC for my wedding ring. Having worn a halo for so long, I knew this time I wanted to go in a different direction without losing the finger coverage. I was torn between two stones for a while and then was indecisive about the setting. I’m so happy with the final decision on both accounts! =)2

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock
What a jaw dropping ring!!! It’s like - yes, this stone is massive. It’s a boulder. A gorgeous, sexy, breathtaking boulder, by the way, just to make things clear. But it just looks so RIGHT on your hand! It’s balanced and huge without being too huge, which I attribute to that classic setting that lets your stone shine like the One Ring To Rule Them All. It complements your hand instead of overwhelming it (and your hands aren’t big either - you have such lovely long thin fingers)! All that goes to say that the ring and your hand are a match made in heaven! Absolutely STUNNING!

Thank you so much for this, it really means a lot! I appreciate all of your feedback throughout this journey!

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on an absolute stunner!!! It is gorgeous!!!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ha! I fell in love with antique stones and was on the hunt for the perfect OMC for my wedding ring. Having worn a halo for so long, I knew this time I wanted to go in a different direction without losing the finger coverage. I was torn between two stones for a while and then was indecisive about the setting. I’m so happy with the final decision on both accounts! =)2

So after stalking your threads, I have to ask! So you will have your most recent halo? Do you plan to rotate it or wear it as a rhr?

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATS!!! It’s an absolute beauty! WOW!!!

Hello friends! After three long months, I am excited to finally share my big mama OMC with everyone. :kiss2:

The stone is a 6.21 carat, early 1900s antique cushion. It’s graded GIA N/VS2 with slight fluorescence. There’s no way you’d ever guess it was an N! It faces up extremely bright, and it’s a chunky monkey with large facets and some wonky angles that catch rainbows like crazy! The stone measures 11.79x11.41 - from corner to corner it measures approx 12-12.31.

I have a bunch of pics and videos, so I’ll try to spread them out...

I’ll start with some pro pics by Anup and Lenny at Jogani, who I worked with to complete this amazing ring!

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock
So after stalking your threads, I have to ask! So you will have your most recent halo? Do you plan to rotate it or wear it as a rhr?

Yes! The Victorian cluster was something I had on my wish list for a long time, and I wear that on my right hand (maybe I just won’t wear both of them at the same time). :razz:

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes! The Victorian cluster was something I had on my wish list for a long time, and I wear that on my right hand (maybe I just won’t wear both of them at the same time). :razz:

Omg! That one too. I meant the VC!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results