Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

OMC champagne beauty

Roselina

Shiny_Rock
Look what came my way today! Not yet in the collection I was looking around for an OMC a bit and stumbled over this. At app. 6.5 to 6.8 mm I don‘t know the exact ctw, but I guess between 1 and 1.2. It‘s very clear and the colour is incredible. It changes depending on the light - yellowish from the side, greenish, greyish, champagne from the top. Just what I was looking for. So special. Just wanted to share my joy!

Attachments

dk168

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous, especially those big petals in the centre!

I love old cuts, and believe lower colours suit them better.

Thanks for sharing!

DK :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty!! Something so special and unique about old cuts, mysterious even when I imagine the numerous hands it adorned over time. Thanks for sharing!

Roselina

Shiny_Rock
A6FD83C8-F308-4CF3-BCE7-BDB73F1FE446.jpeg 5333392B-0B7E-4537-96CE-F8A6D6597DBB.jpeg

thank you all so much! It’s not huge on my hand, but still nice. I assume the setting is not the original original, but might date from around the 50ies, 60ies. It’s rose gold, but not stamped for whatever reason. To compare the colour, a picture together with my little OEC from Ivy&Rose that is a K. I try to get more pictures later on in daylight. I got it from a nice lady selling vintage jewellery. She had another one I was drooling over but didn’t pull the trigger and then someone else did. That stone would have been quite a bit bigger with a very high crown (delicious), but not as well cut and clean as this one. So when I saw the new one it was clear it had to be this, even though it was a bit more expensive. The colour is just what I was after...

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous setting! Would be perfectly at home on Erstwhile’s site!

I’ve been looking for something similar. Congrats on a great find!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a find! :love: It's beautiful...lovely shape and faceting, and looks bright and lively. The setting is awesome. You did good!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s stunning ❤
Champagnelicious!

Wear in good health and blingy joy!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Scorpio Style
    Scorpio Style
    Good Customer Service Goes a Long Way
    Good Customer Service Goes a Long Way
    5.5 Carat Diamond Upgrade
    5.5 Carat Diamond Upgrade

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.