Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

OMC champagne beauty

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
Look what came my way today! Not yet in the collection I was looking around for an OMC a bit and stumbled over this. At app. 6.5 to 6.8 mm I don‘t know the exact ctw, but I guess between 1 and 1.2. It‘s very clear and the colour is incredible. It changes depending on the light - yellowish from the side, greenish, greyish, champagne from the top. Just what I was looking for. So special. Just wanted to share my joy!

Attachments

dk168

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous, especially those big petals in the centre!

I love old cuts, and believe lower colours suit them better.

Thanks for sharing!

DK :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty!! Something so special and unique about old cuts, mysterious even when I imagine the numerous hands it adorned over time. Thanks for sharing!

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
A6FD83C8-F308-4CF3-BCE7-BDB73F1FE446.jpeg 5333392B-0B7E-4537-96CE-F8A6D6597DBB.jpeg

thank you all so much! It’s not huge on my hand, but still nice. I assume the setting is not the original original, but might date from around the 50ies, 60ies. It’s rose gold, but not stamped for whatever reason. To compare the colour, a picture together with my little OEC from Ivy&Rose that is a K. I try to get more pictures later on in daylight. I got it from a nice lady selling vintage jewellery. She had another one I was drooling over but didn’t pull the trigger and then someone else did. That stone would have been quite a bit bigger with a very high crown (delicious), but not as well cut and clean as this one. So when I saw the new one it was clear it had to be this, even though it was a bit more expensive. The colour is just what I was after...

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous setting! Would be perfectly at home on Erstwhile’s site!

I’ve been looking for something similar. Congrats on a great find!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a find! :love: It's beautiful...lovely shape and faceting, and looks bright and lively. The setting is awesome. You did good!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s stunning ❤
Champagnelicious!

Wear in good health and blingy joy!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Reset Heirloom Engagement Ring
    Reset Heirloom Engagement Ring
    Diamond Station Tennis Bracelet
    Diamond Station Tennis Bracelet
    What is PriceScope?
    What is PriceScope?

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.