shape
carat
color
clarity

Ombré Tahitian and akoya strand

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just got home from my late shift and tried to get Shale to model but he just wanted to play.
This might be the first time he’s ever abandoned his mannequin responsibilities... :lol:

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Does anyone else ever take off their jewelry to put in front of them at work do they can admire it? No? Just me? Cool cool cool.

EA253AC5-BC5E-49A1-B3FF-1C795FCCBBC5.jpeg

I have a constant display of pretties. Rotate various pieces in and out so you are definitely not alone lol.

katkashmir

Rough_Rock
so gorgeous!

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
Does anyone else ever take off their jewelry to put in front of them at work do they can admire it? No? Just me? Cool cool cool.

EA253AC5-BC5E-49A1-B3FF-1C795FCCBBC5.jpeg

Yup! My fave strand sits in a lovely old abalone shell on my desk, and my fave studs sit in a little silver tray by my computer. LOL!

Mcgregor

Shiny_Rock
That necklace is gorgeous!! I love it!!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
That ombre strand is ridiculously gorgeous and this outfit is to die for. Just kicking up the elegant with the superb gray diamond. Very chic.
Thanks! I decided to dress up to stay in today just to feel fancy.

CD5A600B-864C-4E05-9E4C-B070E3A6E8F9.jpeg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I'll get banned for saying I NEED that choker!

cheers--Sharon

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know that buying a stand like you did @MakingTheGrade , and the way you did it is comp3letky beyound me and i would never even contemplate attempting it

i just thought one day id buy some f/w by the inch strands from pearl paradise in white, and peach and pink or what ever the colours are and have some fun

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I'll get banned for saying I NEED that choker!

cheers--Sharon

Haha. Luckily it’s easy to acquire! I just got a strand of the 3.5-4mm akoya from Takahashi and shortened it! It was cheaper than getting a gold choker of equal width given current gold prices. Yeesh

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know that buying a stand like you did @MakingTheGrade , and the way you did it is comp3letky beyound me and i would never even contemplate attempting it

i just thought one day id buy some f/w by the inch strands from pearl paradise in white, and peach and pink or what ever the colours are and have some fun

Doooooo it!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is it ok to say I had a bit of nose bleed when I saw this pic? ;)2

You look stunning! What earrings did you wear to go with the pearls?

Haha. The only silver lining to gaining covid weight is better cleavage!

I actually don’t have my ears pierced. Which has probably saved me so much money given my bling hobby.

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh-la-la, @MakingTheGrade! Your outfit and pearls are indeed fancy! Love this strand—with everything! And Mr. Shale is just such a cutie-patootie in his pearls. :kiss2:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are glorious, @MakingTheGrade !! You are single handedly making pearls hip!
Btw, remember your sweet pad in the HOW setting. I’ve been taking good care of her.
Glad you are giving her a good home! She’s glorious but the delicate colors don’t go well with my skin tone so she never got worn.

Ok... I think I can buy those self piercers online. Lemme look...

Found!
https://www.amazon.com/Body-Piercing-Kits/b?ie=UTF8&node=13226737011
Noooooo. Ouchies.

Oooh-la-la, @MakingTheGrade! Your outfit and pearls are indeed fancy! Love this strand—with everything! And Mr. Shale is just such a cutie-patootie in his pearls. :kiss2:
Haha one of these days I’m going to have a coffee table book made of shale in bling.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results