shape
carat
color
clarity

Old yet new LIW :)

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Thought I would reintroduce myself after being gone so many years. I was originally engaged to another man and posted and mostly lurked here on these forums since I wasn't sure where I belonged :) That didn't work out and have since met someone else wonderful and I am a lady in waiting. Not too sure what else to post other than hello! Looking forward to getting to know people again :)

Hope you all had wonderful holidays :)

Q

Queenie60

Welcome back! Wishing you the best in waiting.

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you very much :D I appreciate the welcome back. I was thinking there might not be any at all so this is a nice surprise:)

Ariadne_Theia

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Indeed, welcome back!

We want to know all about your SO :naughty: , how did you meet? How long have you been together?

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Ariadne_Theia|1483642313|4112656 said:
Indeed, welcome back!

We want to know all about your SO :naughty: , how did you meet? How long have you been together?

Thank you :) I actually met him online in a game we played 5-6 years ago XD We just ended up meeting in person back in October cause I found out he lived very near to where I spent 11 years of my childhood, and he was absolutely wonderful. :love: I feel like I'm a lucky girl because he went off to other games and it's amazing I was still playing it and on the same server still when he came back and found me. I know I haven't been waiting as long as some because it's so early but I'm hoping I can still have some company here anyway :)

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome back! I hope your wait is short and sweet.

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you very much! I hope so too :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results