shape
carat
color
clarity

Old World Diamonds.... No PICTURES?

babs23r

Brilliant_Rock
:nono:HI. I’ve been looking for an OEC diamond, and thought that OWD used to have photos.Now.... none.
What gives? So hard not to be able to see any pics.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They do tho? Just not for all of them. If you click on the diamond logo in the Photo column, they show or if you load the full stone record, it's shown there as well if the stone has a photo to load.
There is quite a number of gaps though so it could be you've been looking at a number of those ones by sheer accident.

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am still seeing pictures and even some video for a lot of stones- some of them don’t have any though.

You can always call Adam and tell him what you’re looking for, he’s very easy to talk to. He often has things not listed online, and he’s always very good about sending photos and videos.

Good luck in your search!

babs23r

Brilliant_Rock
Am I losing my mind.... I don see a photo column!

babs23r

Brilliant_Rock
:appl:Ok, thanks guys, I see now. You have to click on the whole listing!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Also to the far right of the list?
Untitled.jpg

babs23r

Brilliant_Rock
I don’t get that screen when I sign in!!!!

babs23r

Brilliant_Rock
The screen stops at certificate. Maybe because I’m on my iPad???

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG - just checked it on my iPad mini - I think something about the way the page is configured means it's not showing those columns beyond the certificate one. On my iPhone Plus, I don't even get the certificate column. So it's sizing the header where you can set the search parameters properly but it's not sizing the search results to the screen so you can see all the columns or scroll across.

babs23r

Brilliant_Rock
OMG - just checked it on my iPad mini - I think something about the way the page is configured means it's not showing those columns beyond the certificate one. On my iPhone Plus, I don't even get the certificate column. So it's sizing the header where you can set the search parameters properly but it's not sizing the search results to the screen so you can see all the columns or scroll across.
At work now on a "real computer" and now I see all of the columns!!!!!!:dance:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results