shape
carat
color
clarity

Old girl with a new dress

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I found a halo setting for my solitaire and had her reset. I'm not sure if I've ever posted this here? if I have I apologize for the duplicate. But today she is coming out to play. She's a 5.84ct fancy dark champagne center with a 1.24ct halo added to the mix. Some days she's honey colored, some days she's much darker, and today you can see her green.

fancychampagne.jpg

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely! How nice to have a center stone with so many personalities!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow that's lovely!!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
First, I LOVE your handle. :lol-2: Your bling is just as awesome! Looks fabulous on you and we def need more pics!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice! I always like the contrast you from a colored center stone and a white halo...very pretty!

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Thank you everyone. She has many different colors in here. One of these shows her green. there is a cinnamon swirl I cannot catch with the iphone. I had some time today, so she got a spa treatment and a photo shoot.

5.jpg Scale.jpg
3.jpg

2.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely amazing!!! Gorgeous and fabulous! My gosh, almost 6 carats :love::love::love:
very special and such a beautiful color...love the contrast with the white diamonds! Congrats to the old girl on being Jewel of the Week too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results