shape
carat
color
clarity

WTB Old Cut Diamond Studs! OMC or OEC

LadyGoodman

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hi! I’m looking for a pair of either old mine cut or old european cut diamond studs! Pretty open to metals and settings - gold or plat, prongs or bezels! Size wise around 1ct total or maybe bigger? If anyone has a pair you’re thinking about rehoming :) lemme know, thanks for reading !

wildcat03

Brilliant_Rock
Hmm...I have a pair that I bought from Old World Diamonds. I think they are 1.5 ct. if you are interested, my user name is the same on loupetroop as it is on here.

clearfading

Shiny_Rock
1 ct total weight? What's your budget?

JenniferMarie90

Shiny_Rock
Hmm...I have a pair that I bought from Old World Diamonds. I think they are 1.5 ct. if you are interested, my user name is the same on loupetroop as it is on here.

Hi are these still available by chance?

JenniferMarie90

Shiny_Rock
Yes, they actually are. My username on loupe troop is the same as here and that has my contact information!

Hi actually, I tried to search for your name on LT and I couldn't find you!

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I found you sorry lol I emailed you!

You actually emailed me, that post was from 5 years ago when I was looking for Wildcat to contact me about something else.

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
Looks like 88starjewels on IG has matching pairs to make into studs.

LadyGoodman

Rough_Rock
Trade

Millions years later, did these sell? I’m sure they have :lol-2::lol-2:

wildcat03

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for getting back to me! I’ll send you an email!

I got two emails and responded to both, so if you haven’t heard back please resend (and sorry for the delay)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results