shape
carat
color
clarity

Old cut CZ or Moissy earrings - show me?

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Have you bought Old Cut Moissy or CZ stones for earrings? Given how frequently I lose things, I‘m considering simulant old cut earrings to wear all the time. Please tell me about your experience. What vendor? Do they look authentic and do you wear them? Does any vendor cut stones with high crowns? Thanks in advance.

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I recommend chris CZ's. I've purchased and set many from him years ago. They have withstood the test of time. Unfortunately I have no photos left [that's how long ago I've owned them]. But they're just stunning. And the jeweler never had a problem working with them.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Have you bought Old Cut Moissy or CZ stones for earrings? Given how frequently I lose things, I‘m considering simulant old cut earrings to wear all the time. Please tell me about your experience. What vendor? Do they look authentic and do you wear them? Does any vendor cut stones with high crowns? Thanks in advance.

Here are my Chris CZs in a goofy video I was doing on IG. They are really nice BUT to me they can’t compete with diamonds because when they get dirty they get dull. When they are sparkling clean they look great!

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I recommend chris CZ's. I've purchased and set many from him years ago. They have withstood the test of time. Unfortunately I have no photos left [that's how long ago I've owned them]. But they're just stunning. And the jeweler never had a problem working with them.

Thank you! I will check this out.
Here are my Chris CZs in a goofy video I was doing on IG. They are really nice BUT to me they can’t compete with diamonds because when they get dirty they get dull. When they are sparkling clean they look great!

Wow they are gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing your video (And also reminding me how firey CZs are!)

000Ed

Rough_Rock
I have some I wear often I got from my piercer a bit nicer then the normal ones. I have wear them casually but I have also wore them to a wedding. lower 2 CZ 3rd one is diamond DSCN0860 (2).jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results