shape
carat
color
clarity

Oh wow! Gorgeous inspiration and I’d love these...

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
6D304AD3-DC4D-4A3C-91F9-B68FE9A427DE.jpeg AC5EC1F9-4E32-4363-9039-EC7EE52A3D71.jpeg 44AE8C91-0792-4B20-BF27-8134EBF5854D.jpeg 8B655873-13ED-4BD8-9A82-53BD9AAEC7B6.jpeg
I’ve been oggling rings as always (I believe some people don’t!! ) and looking for inspiration for a setting. Saw these from a jeweller I really like the work of, so I thought I’d share them as he normally only does Bespoke work to order for clients, but this time he has a few pieces for sale.

Inspiration wise I love the coloured halo ones....and the trilliant one....and the free form swirly one (err...ok, virtually all of them! ) all are by UK based jeweller, HG Bespoke (Hatton Garden Bespoke Diamond Jewellery Workshop, he has a FB Page), but I’ve really fallen for the 5.52ct Pale Yellow Natural Ceylon Sapphire and E/F VS+ 0.58ct diamond halo ring (Theia) and the Princess with a Blue diamond (heated) halo, both of which he’s got at a SALE price!! There are a few other items in the sale, the yellow-orange ombré set ring, a pendant etc.

Unfortunately there’s no way I could buy either of the two I really like, so I thought I’d post them here incase anyone is looking for a gorgeous ring, beautifully made by hand in the traditional way, fabulous craftsmanship and a great price.....I hope its ok posting all this!

N.B. I’m not connected to this jeweller in any way, I just love his work and he’s a talented independent jeweller based in London, UK.....although he does do bespoke work for clients all around the world.....when so often it’s the wonderful US or Australia jewellers who appear and are recommended here.

Have a look at his page on FB, there’s lots of photos and more info about these above, here’s a link.
https://www.facebook.com/HattonGardenBespokeDiamondJewelleryWorkshop/

Must stop drooling...but it’s a hound dog habit!

Last edited:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love that starburst one!

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yes it’s really unusual, I can’t remember what it is...maybe a Black Diamond...I’ll have to check. Personally I love all the coloured ones, but that’s a great statement ring. :razz:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
6D304AD3-DC4D-4A3C-91F9-B68FE9A427DE.jpeg AC5EC1F9-4E32-4363-9039-EC7EE52A3D71.jpeg 44AE8C91-0792-4B20-BF27-8134EBF5854D.jpeg 8B655873-13ED-4BD8-9A82-53BD9AAEC7B6.jpeg
I’ve been oggling rings as always (I believe some people don’t!! ) and looking for inspiration for a setting. Saw these from a jeweller I really like the work of, so I thought I’d share them as he normally only does Bespoke work to order for clients, but this time he has a few pieces for sale.

Inspiration wise I love the coloured halo ones....and the trilliant one....and the free form swirly one (err...ok, virtually all of them! ) all are by UK based jeweller, HG Bespoke (Hatton Garden Bespoke Diamond Jewellery Workshop, he has a FB Page), but I’ve really fallen for the 5.52ct Pale Yellow Natural Ceylon Sapphire and E/F VS+ 0.58ct diamond halo ring (Theia) and the Princess with a Blue diamond (heated) halo, both of which he’s got at a SALE price!! There are a few other items in the sale, the yellow-orange ombré set ring, a pendant etc.

Unfortunately there’s no way I could buy either of the two I really like, so I thought I’d post them here incase anyone is looking for a gorgeous ring, beautifully made by hand in the traditional way, fabulous craftsmanship and a great price.....I hope its ok posting all this!

N.B. I’m not connected to this jeweller in any way, I just love his work and he’s a talented independent jeweller based in London, UK.....although he does do bespoke work for clients all around the world.....when so often it’s the wonderful US or Australia jewellers who appear and are recommended here.

Have a look at his page on FB, there’s lots of photos and more info about these above, here’s a link.
https://www.facebook.com/HattonGardenBespokeDiamondJewelleryWorkshop/

Must stop drooling...but it’s a hound dog habit!

You have great taste! HG is a friend of mine & made my full eternity ring for me many years ago!

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
225FE870-59F5-4C51-A9E5-2AE5CF03D233.jpeg 0BA32955-7740-4D19-BBA0-B3096FEDC528.jpeg Oh wow Alex T! Lucky you, his work is fabulous and I think it’s not really seen on PS, which is such a shame as it’s fabulous and as he’s bespoke he can make whatever anyone desires (jewellery wise that is! ) it’s a shame more people don’t know about him, even in the UK!

He has such skill and understanding of his craft, I really do love his work, even the ones that aren’t my personal favourites can still be admired for their beautiful craftsmanship.
If you’re happy to please post a photo of your ring that would be great, I’d love to see it. Maybe we can get a few others with HG pieces to join in!

I’m so looking forward to the day I can get him to make something for me, I love that he does everything from small simple pieces to world class huge fancy stuff, rings, necklaces, bracelets, earrings etc.
Could we start an HG thread? I know there’s threads for Leon Mege, Victor Canera, Alastair Kelsey etc...I think HG Bespoke should be in there too.

Loved that simple Emerald cut trio he had on his page the other day...oh wow! The Pear with halo ring has pretty nice too....I’ll attach some photos. :appl:

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Durrrh! Silly me!
Alex T is that your full eternity ring in your avatar? Looks lovely, like princess cuts?
I like princess cuts and French cuts and...all diamonds...I’d love an eternity that looks like a ‘river’ of diamonds...maybe French cuts, or elongated French cuts....or baguettes...or emerald cuts!
I’ll stop drooling!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_20150115_142507.jpg
Durrrh! Silly me!
Alex T is that your full eternity ring in your avatar? Looks lovely, like princess cuts?
I like princess cuts and French cuts and...all diamonds...I’d love an eternity that looks like a ‘river’ of diamonds...maybe French cuts, or elongated French cuts....or baguettes...or emerald cuts!
I’ll stop drooling!

Yes - it’s a full princess cut eternity. Here’s a better picture:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
225FE870-59F5-4C51-A9E5-2AE5CF03D233.jpeg 0BA32955-7740-4D19-BBA0-B3096FEDC528.jpeg Oh wow Alex T! Lucky you, his work is fabulous and I think it’s not really seen on PS, which is such a shame as it’s fabulous and as he’s bespoke he can make whatever anyone desires (jewellery wise that is! ) it’s a shame more people don’t know about him, even in the UK!

He has such skill and understanding of his craft, I really do love his work, even the ones that aren’t my personal favourites can still be admired for their beautiful craftsmanship.
If you’re happy to please post a photo of your ring that would be great, I’d love to see it. Maybe we can get a few others with HG pieces to join in!

I’m so looking forward to the day I can get him to make something for me, I love that he does everything from small simple pieces to world class huge fancy stuff, rings, necklaces, bracelets, earrings etc.
Could we start an HG thread? I know there’s threads for Leon Mege, Victor Canera, Alastair Kelsey etc...I think HG Bespoke should be in there too.

Loved that simple Emerald cut trio he had on his page the other day...oh wow! The Pear with halo ring has pretty nice too....I’ll attach some photos. :appl:

I think HG is fierce about copywriting, so you might want to check with him before posting his images. I have however, posted links to his sites on here before, which people have followed & checked out. He’s fabulous!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, his work is amazing @Hounddog!!! Thank you so much for the eye candy, such beautiful pieces :kiss2::love:

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi Alex T, I did ask his permission to post some of his photos and he was happy for me to do so. I was going to use the ones I loved as long as they had his logo on them, but when I read the info here in the initial pages about posting it said no logos, just gives names and links....or that was my interpretation of them!
If I’ve got it wrong I do sincerely apologise to everyone!

As he normally only does Bespoke and I love the items he actually has available for sale at the moment, I thought I’d mention and show them incase anyone it looking for something very special.

Hi junebug17, It’s my pleasure (as long as I haven’t done something awful accidentally and with the best honest intentions) I love his work and spend far too much time drooling over them, they are all wonderful and these are only a small sample of what he is capable of.

Here’s the link to his FB Page. https://www.facebook.com/HattonGard...TlwhjO2znI10PBZpJ30RhYwIAsUS3pYKOexFVtUrLXXcs

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Alex T, I did ask his permission to post some of his photos and he was happy for me to do so. I was going to use the ones I loved as long as they had his logo on them, but when I read the info here in the initial pages about posting it said no logos, just gives names and links....or that was my interpretation of them!
If I’ve got it wrong I do sincerely apologise to everyone!

As he normally only does Bespoke and I love the items he actually has available for sale at the moment, I thought I’d mention and show them incase anyone it looking for something very special.

Hi junebug17, It’s my pleasure (as long as I haven’t done something awful accidentally and with the best honest intentions) I love his work and spend far too much time drooling over them, they are all wonderful and these are only a small sample of what he is capable of.

Here’s the link to his FB Page. https://www.facebook.com/HattonGardenBespokeDiamondJewelleryWorkshop/?__tn__=kC-R0.g&eid=ARCLKbJTOsPPzzJogQh3T1Dj6_swW0JxjEHW9I32q8YBGraPvXQzdW8PAiuE023rrjQoBuOhzQG_4rVv&hc_ref=ARRZ0Lm2bGIBIyWOD1V-8zrvbQZdUAD3O3wWMlXdW0QrV92SxqpZ_hO632I-e2eOFYA&fref=nf&__xts__[0]=68.ARBnbotl4lrdhevyCb7ezPjTJgSAzLAdTleKYXTcPm9UNt6djLaDVLiXqPAnmd3--jn1ySjMwB_rpMRux1B7KOo3v2CI8CxZ1GxnI-7U9deREdjvxbw3uSjO5UCpgDVS6yq6A-IIteFQxWSQ04cShtGK4yISpJ1i2HH1Kt2UrctEO4SX7Oq9l_jFBuGLAPgaGLjpWEyj-cSaRLpZHXVjXrZIXkeP-ELQKBdeCrjcdRRGD0FBD3AhcNswaJsihDpMmYGpUDgbN-TlBIgHj9ngNIF7pNy5pCK2fhpTlwhjO2znI10PBZpJ30RhYwIAsUS3pYKOexFVtUrLXXcs

That’s fabulous that he’s cool with it! In that case, I bet I could dig out a few!

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi CravingDiamonds, that’s a great name!
I’m so glad you like his work too, I just love looking at it, every angle is beautifully created and balanced, even the backs and insides of rings look great, he’s so talented.
I can’t believe more people aren’t aware of him, but I suppose it’s because he’s UK based, although he does have some international clients who go to him when they’re visiting the UK.

I can’t wait to have something made by him!

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
By the way he’s also on Instagram as HG Bespoke, and I think there are some of his posted on Pinterest too by owners and admirers.

Excuse the excessive drooling ....but that’s a hound dog habit!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results