shape
carat
color
clarity

Oh where do I start :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

firstrock

Rough_Rock
I posted this in rocky talky but it belongs here too :)
A big THANK YOU to every one who helped me here. And special thanks to Lorelei who answered each and every post of mine.

DH never proposed to me with a diamond. So for our 3rd anniversary he got me a 3 stone ring(.40 points total). FOr our 5th he wanted me to have, in his own words, "Anything you want no matter what". So I got an engagement ring, a trip to Paris sometime soon :) (Yes, I plan to keep him forever).

We went to very many B&M stores and read about diamonds on pricescope but didn''t read too many post on this site (BIG MISTAKE). We bought home a .50 carat round platinum ring from costco. I tried it on, shopped around to get down to my size and DH wasn''t happy and I wasn''t sure about it. He wanted me to get a slightly bigger stone. We upped our budget a bit and I started looking into online PS vendors. I zeroed in on a stone+ring and almost clicked "pay" but then for some reason decided to post on the forums.

And it was the best thing I ever did. I got so much good advice and more suggestions and I went with one that was suggested by you all and I think I am gonna be one happy momma when my piece arrives tomorrow.

I went with whiteflash. Bob Hoskins is the best :). Any one who replies within one hour to my email is awesome in my books. We emailed back and forth and he answered all my questions and the deal was done over a period of 2 days.

I am attaching a picture that WF sent me today. I will post finger shots tomorrow :). Thank you again :)

Pictures Here

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results