shape
carat
color
clarity

OH MY STARS! : )

Voldemort

Super_Ideal_Rock
Seriously?!!

I can hardly believe it.. I was looking at the date I found PS on my tag.. it's been over 14 years! SO crazy.. I have been blessed in this period of time, to become educated on a great many jewelry/jewel related subjects.. I have been even more blessed to become real life friends with several PS'ers, many who's PS names I *gasp* don't even remember now.. :eek2: lol I have loved GTG's.. I have enjoyed watching people grow from PS and create their own lines of jewelry or stores..

It's been wonderful. For new PS'ers, listen to the veteran people, enjoy what you learn here. It's a great group of people and there is SUCH incredible dynamic energy and experience between us all.
Much love to those who know me best but looking forward to getting to know the rest of you :wavey:

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations “old timer” ha ha. It’s wonderful that PS has been able to attract and hold contributors with vast knowledge and experience.
its a lovely forum.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congrates on 14 years!!!!!
Its kewl to see fellow old timers posting!!!!
I hit 16 years in November.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
14 years is a lot of bling education & ogling!

Congratulations!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree, it's a great community.

I feel lucky to be here.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @Voldemort for sharing the past 14 years with us. Your kindness, your knowledge and your friendship. PS is an amazing community filled with dear people and so much knowledge and you are an important part of PS. We are lucky to have you here! :appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Been here 14 years as well - it is a great community and we are glad that you are still here. I too have learned so much and have met some really great people because of PS!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Been here 14 years as well - it is a great community and we are glad that you are still here. I too have learned so much and have met some really great people because of PS!

@MissGotRocks I am so glad you are here too! You and @Voldemort are the best of the best and we are all so fortunate you are here generously sharing your knowledge and caring support and encouragement. You both make PS a wonderful place to be. ♥

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We are the lucky ones to have you as a member! Love you!!

ETA: 14 years for me too!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A wonderful buncha years! I too agree with you.. PS is very important in my life and I feel very lucky to have met some of our friends here in real life. Everyone EVERYONE here makes me life happy and better. Congratulations!

ETA: You TOO MGR, you are amazing!

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow - I've been here almost 15 years!!!!

Voldemort

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my stars you all... thank you.. LOVE YOOOOU! :wavey:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh how I have missed your 'oh my stars'eseses!!! Congratulations gorgeous lady, it's people like you that make this forum the wonderful place that it is.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! I just looked at my date and I will be here 17 years on January 14th (started my account 1/14/2003, but I was lurking for a few months before I joined).
I can’t believe I’ve been here that long!

Voldemort

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh how I have missed your 'oh my stars'eseses!!! Congratulations gorgeous lady, it's people like you that make this forum the wonderful place that it is.

You little sweetheart you. ;-)

Voldemort

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats! I just looked at my date and I will be here 17 years on January 14th (started my account 1/14/2003, but I was lurking for a few months before I joined).

Isn't it grand? All the knowledge I've accumulated over all these year has been priceless. :)

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A wonderful buncha years! I too agree with you.. PS is very important in my life and I feel very lucky to have met some of our friends here in real life. Everyone EVERYONE here makes me life happy and better.

If you change your name, I cannot figure out who you are. Even changing your icon throws me off. This poster is brand new.

Voldemort

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you change your name, I cannot figure out who you are. Even changing your icon throws me off. This poster is brand new.

I had to for stalking reasons.. but I do know you!! Lonnnng time poster. :wavey:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had to for stalking reasons.. but I do know you!! Lonnnng time poster. :wavey:

Sorry, Voldemort. I was attempting to tease Bayek, whose previous identity I figured out. I do not think she was being stalked, but I won't mention it here in case I am mistaken. :)) I wasn't trying to criticize you, but I do actually have trouble with change!

Hugs,
Deb/AGBF :wavey:.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

You've been here longer than I have. :wavey:

Voldemort

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry, Voldemort. I was attempting to tease Bayek, whose previous identity I figured out. I do not think she was being stalked, but I won't mention it here in case I am mistaken. :)) I wasn't trying to criticize you, but I do actually have trouble with change!

Hugs,
Deb/AGBF :wavey:.

I was trying to see if we were on FB together.. we know a lot of the same people on the outside of this lovely place! I didn't take it as criticism :) I totally get it though.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was trying to see if we were on FB together.. we know a lot of the same people on the outside of this lovely place! I didn't take it as criticism :) I totally get it though.

I have never had a Facebook account. I have always had an aversion to it and never wanted to open one.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results