carat
color
clarity

Oh my Kataoka!

sunny05

Rough_Rock
Trade
i'm wondering what you ladies think of kataoka's surprise and delight box:

"We can! That’s why you won’t get to see what goes into the Surprise & Delight gift box. It’s a surprise, even for you, until it's delivered.

We take pride in masterfully handcrafting timeless creations, and we will secretly select for you one kataoka piece, valued over the gift box you choose, plus a curated selection of novelty items from Japan." - from the description

considering it's not returnable, I guess rings would not be included? not sure, but I love surprises, so I'm a little tempted, but I don't like expensive unreturnable mistakes so....

QSani

Rough_Rock
I’m loo
I've been a huge fan of Kataoka since I first discovered his jewelry in 2014. I collected a few things here and there, and thought I'd share some pics. Please post if you have any of his pieces!

First up, the crown ring. 0.68 ctw of rose cut & brilliant cut diamonds, set in 18K yellow gold. Fun fact: there are two rose cuts in each station, stacked, to enhance the appearance of the top stone. Unfortunately, I can't seem to get this ring to look its best in photos.

uZ7Muh13R2ytm4UNCM+3OQ.jpg ZsM0ji+2R%6GSGnVA%KvoA.jpg IMG_4560.JPG I

I’m looking to design an engagement ring or change the stones of one of his rings for my companion. Do you have any connections with Kataoka to help make this a reality?

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m loo

I’m looking to design an engagement ring or change the stones of one of his rings for my companion. Do you have any connections with Kataoka to help make this a reality?

Congrats on your upcoming engagement! You can try emailing anis @ kataoka-jewelry.com

(Remove the spaces before and after the @)

QSani

Rough_Rock
Congrats on your upcoming engagement! You can try emailing anis @ kataoka-jewelry.com

(Remove the spaces before and after the @)

Thank you’ did you have any connections from visiting in Japan :). I know they are slammed with requests

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you’ did you have any connections from visiting in Japan :). I know they are slammed with requests

Yeah, they’re pretty backed up. I gave Anis a heads up that you’ll be emailing him. Good luck!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results