shape
carat
color
clarity

Officially Engaged!!! sdtincup update...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sdtincup

Rough_Rock
9.gif

Alright...it''s done and now we''re finally engaged!!! Yeah buddy!! It was very simple, I took care of morning coffee and takin'' the dog out...nothing special! lol Anyway, my fiance called him onto the bed only to see a blue ribbon tied around his neck with her ring on it...then of course she flipped out! hehe

I''d always wanted something simple and private and it was a great way to completely ensure she would never, never see anything coming...a promise I made to her and vowed to keep! It wasn''t easy...we''ve gone through our dating anniversary, Valentine''s Day, and her B-day...each of which she could see finally getting her ring.

Attached is a shot of us at a restaurant we went out to Saturday night with my parents to help celebrate. I haven''t gotten a decent pic with it on her finger yet, so I included the original GOG pics they took for me before sending it out. I''ll post more when I get some better shots.

Again thank you to everyone!!! She was quite impressed to find out the wealth of people that did their part to help! Oh yes, needless to say see absolutely was floored by the ring and it was exactly what she had envisioned...good thing I did my homework! lol

appl.gif

-sdtincup

restaurant.jpg

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! That ring is absolutely gorgeous - and you both make a lovely couple!

best wishes for the future!
1.gif

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Congrats to you & Best Wishes to your fiancee! The ring is truly a work of art. You look soooo happy!

I love the dog idea.

finerthings

Brilliant_Rock
That's so great! How wonderful and special that your plan worked out so well, and I love the dog with ribbon touch! You both look so much in love. Congrats!
appl.gif
It's funny, but even though I've been married to my man for 26 years, he'll do cute things like that...it's the small things that make life good.
2.gif
You're on your way!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
What a great picture! Congratulations!

diane5006

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATS....Thanks for sharing your story with us...the ring looks great on her hand...if she is anything like me she will still be staring at it in amazement for a long time to come

VAgal13

Shiny_Rock
Yay!!! I am so happy for you both! You two look like your absolutely glowing!!!!
appl.gif

Congrats and best luck to you both in all your future adventures!

Cheers!
-Sarah
1.gif

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations to you, and best wishes to your fiancee!!

The ring is gorgeous!!

Saturday was my 28th Wedding Anniversary...I hope you both share in health and love for many more years than that!

win

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results