shape
carat
color
clarity

Off Topic - The Bachelorette

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ringless

Shiny_Rock
Who''s rooting for who?

I am really hoping Jason is picked! I think they have Jesse in the final 2 to throw everyone off. I don''t think they have chemistry at all. I can''t wait for Monday night!
26.gif

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t get the whole Jesse thing. I agree, they do not appear to have ANY chemistry. I really like Jason and think they would be a good match.

absolut_blonde

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/3/2008 1:43:38 AM
Author: ImpatientOne
I don''t get the whole Jesse thing. I agree, they do not appear to have ANY chemistry. I really like Jason and think they would be a good match.
Agreed. Deanna and Jesse = zero chemistry. I don''t even know why she''s kept him around!

I think Jason''s the obvious pick.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
There is a big Bachelorette thread in "Hangout".

And I''m rooting for Jason. I think its already in the bag.

Pushin40

Brilliant_Rock
Jason is so nice! I think it''ss in the bag, too....

I would be TOTALLY SHOCKED if she picked Jesse! Not a real love connection there, at least not one that I can see!

I am BUMMED I made plans for Modnay ngiht! UGH! I always seeem to miss the Bachelor/Bachelorette finalies!

I think I need TEVO or DVR or something!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Jason for sure. Jesse is a good guy but I just don''t think he''s the right guy for DeAnna.

dreaming of the day

Shiny_Rock
OMG, I can not beleive she sent Jeremy home, and than to be so cold towards him on ''the guys tell all'' special. I really like Jason, and I think they pair up nicely, but what is she doing keeping Jesse around? He is a nice guy, but he is just not her style.

Who thinks Jeremy should be the next bachelor??? I do. I am taken, but I think he''s a good catch for someone else!!!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jason!! He was one of my faves from the beginning, but after that night when he comforted her after coming home from sending two guys packing in one date... the way he treated her was so loving and respectful.

He''s also ridiculously adorable with his son. Seeing him as a dad is what would seal it for me, personally.

ringless

Shiny_Rock
Musey -

I cried when him and his son reunited...like it was out of a movie! I think DeAnna said that too on that episode.
Seeing him with his child, or any man with that much love for a child would seal the deal for me too!

smiles

Shiny_Rock
definately Jason.... I think DeAnna does like Jesse but I see some "flags" in him that I am not sure DeAnna would be willing to overlook.
1. On hometown visits he told his dad he was not ready to get married but on the overnight date he told DeAnna he would be ready to propose if he was chosen

2. He has NO idea what he wants to do after snowoarding and I think DeAnna is smart enough to know that it takes more than "love" (a.k.a. money to raise 3 children) to be happy and I feel that she would want someone with some goals/direction in his life

I personally do not like him but I see how on the show it would be refreshing for her to have someone who almost always wants to have fun becaue the majority of guys are really serious with her on their one on one time.
I will be SO dissapointed of Jason doesn''t get picked he''s amazing and I think unlike Jesse he is ready for the same things as DeAnna. So excited for Monday night I am having a girls night in complete with hot brownies and my girlfriends to watch this finale! :):)

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/4/2008 8:32:15 AM
Author: smiles
definately Jason.... I think DeAnna does like Jesse but I see some ''flags'' in him that I am not sure DeAnna would be willing to overlook.

1. On hometown visits he told his dad he was not ready to get married but on the overnight date he told DeAnna he would be ready to propose if he was chosen
I noticed and was bothered by that, too. No likey
38.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results