shape
carat
color
clarity

OEC retailers in NYC?

iwantsparkle

Shiny_Rock
I sent an email to Adam at OWD about possibly meeting with him when I am in NYC next month.
I plan to go to his store either way, but would love to talk to him if he is around.

I am googling - but wonder if anyone else can recommend NYC/diamond district vendors?
I am pretty set on finding an OEC. But I'll take other recs - in case I hate OECs in person.

I am just now remembering that I should also click on the "resources" tab. I will do that, too.
Still, I would like recs from regulars here.

Q

Queenie60

In NYC there is ID Jewelry - contact Yekutiel and make an appointment to see some modern stones. He's easy to work with and is great at finding what you're looking for - comes highly recommended as many of us have used him for projects. Good luck :wavey:

iwantsparkle

Shiny_Rock
Queenie60|1471882501|4068639 said:
In NYC there is ID Jewelry - contact Yekutiel and make an appointment to see some modern stones. He's easy to work with and is great at finding what you're looking for - comes highly recommended as many of us have used him for projects. Good luck :wavey:

Thanks, Queenie! Yay.

iwantsparkle

Shiny_Rock
So I am realizing that Diamond District is along 47th, between 5th and 6th avenue.

And OWD and ID are 147 ft from one another. Convenient.

I am going to try to get appointments.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes - another vote for OWD and IDJ!

kiwiOEC

Rough_Rock
Mark from Brilliantly Engaged is able to source OECs, and there's also Good Old Gold but they're in Long Island which I think is about an hour away from Manhattan.

Q

Queenie60

I would recommend you stay with OWD for OEC's - they are the source! Good luck and have fun :wavey: I'm envious as I would love to take a trip to NYC just to visit those two vendors. Long ways from CA!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results