shape
carat
color
clarity

Oec in a tacori

stark6935

Rough_Rock
If I were to buy a pre owned tacori, or just one off ebay would I be able to get an old european diamond set in it fairly simply, or would this be a huge headache? My girlfriend likes some of the tacori rings, but also likes the old european stones. Im not sure yet what route we want to go, but Im checking my options. She knows it would be pre owned and doesnt care fyi. I get the feeling she doesnt want me spending a ton of money. Anyway, any advice would be great. Thanks.

Krisking

Shiny_Rock
Premium
You would need to know the measurements of your stone first (esp diameter and depth) and then discuss with your jeweler whether a specific preloved setting you have in mind will fit your stone.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Agree that you should get your stone and then shop for the setting. It shouldn’t be that difficult if you have the measurements of the stone but may require some digging to find a specific setting to fit your stone. If you don’t have the stone yet, I’d recommend checking with Old World Diamonds or Love Affair diamonds. I’ve bought from both before and they are both great to work with. Sometimes Love Affair Diamonds or Jewels by Grace get branded settings in as well, including Tacori.

Parks a Fine Group also has antique stones and they have competitive prices.

Grace has a Tacori mounting now, but it’s for a larger stone.

https://www.jewelsbygrace.com/tacori-dantela-mounting

She has the completed ring with a center also included, but unsure of your budget.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results