carat
color
clarity

Victor Canera + JBEG 2.38 Fat Arrowed Tranny - meet Charlie

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Victor Canera + JBEG 2.38 Fat Arrowed Tranny - meet Char

Thanks Sonyachancs & Ringcat and lknvrb4.

Nottospec is one of the few people that has seen Charlie set and Lola unset in person :D

Hi Acinom, Charlie is a "he" in the kids show but I am not sure if this one is a "he" or a "she" I think the name could be either....

Thanks iota14, brightice :wavey: , pregcurious, Ashleigh & Tourmaline.

Hi Val, I think both bezels and halos make the arrows darker and the facets "pop" more so either style does make the contrast pattern more noticeable. The videos of the diamond and the pics JBEG took show, that it already had a contrast you could see without the halo. I asked Erica when I purchased it if you could see the fat arrows in real life and she said yes you can. I see them in my car, in dull lighting situations the most, when you put the ring under any bright light or shopping centre lighting you don't see the arrows any more instead it is a checkerboard of edge to edge brightness. Erica told me that in real life you can see big chunky flashes of fire across and room and IRL this is definitely true. People walk across a room to grab my hand and look at this ring. The melee which is modern RBs and that much finer fire pattern also really contrast against the big chunky checkerboardy patten as well. Lola is elegant but big and bold, this one is an insane sparkle monster, I think it gets noticed more than Lola because it is all flash and fire :sun: the only downpoint being putting a high J into a F/G halo makes the tint of the diamond more noticeable which drives me nuts. I didn't post this for ages because I have been debating about keeping it or selling it because I don't love diamonds (any diamonds) below about a high I to a H in colour. I do however love the cut of it. Lola is a "tinted white" L the reality is both stones are fairly similar in colour Lola is about a half shade more tinted than Charlie.

Thanks bbziggy, baby monster, Niel :wavey: , two_little_birds, & braga123.

Hi Laila619 - on a blingy day I wear Charlie on a general day I wear Lola. If I go to something special I decide on the day....

Thanks Circe - I hope I can meet you one day we can swap bling for a few hours!!!!

Thanks Junebug17, Smores84 & ecf8503, sorry if you were the person that missed out on the stone.

Hi LLJsmom - the stone definitely has fat arrows not a flower pattern in real life. I have a small tranny I inherited and it has a thin petalled flower pattern and Lola has a fat petalled flower pattern, unlike Dreamers stone which is no secret I have coveted forever, this one has a much bigger table and fatter arrows than JJCs stone. I actually asked poor Erica a zillion times if it had the arrows in real life because many trannys show contrast patterns with them in some photos, but in person you cannot see them at all in real life. This one shows them in low lighting and is a chunky checkerboardy blaze of fire the rest of the time. It's the best of both worlds I think. Dreamers is a early American cut or a type of OEC both her stone and Dems stones have much smaller tables, this is tranny with really really fat arrows, if I had a choice I would pick this style of stone with a smaller table but they are difficult to find over 2 carats so it's a matter of taking what you can get;

trannies.jpg

Hi Mom2boys - I am a 4.75 with a big knuckle, so I wear between a 4.75 and a size 5 (so it is 4 and 7/8ths or a small 5).

Thanks Yennyfire - I seriously covet your Antique Oval!!!! :lol:

Thanks Maise.

img_1027.jpg

jbeg_tranny_ring_1.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

GAH!!!!! NO fair!!!! :lol: I think Yenny may have said that first, but I agree!

TWO gorgeous stones and BOTH in Victor settings!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

You may have already figured this out, but I really, really love both of them! :appl: All I need is an extra million $$$. ;(

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Just gorgeous!!! :love: Wear them both in health and happiness. :appl:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thanks Missy!!!!

Thanks DS - I still covet your AVR!!!! You are lucky you kept it when you were decided to keep it or send it back to GOG or keep the smaller stone, at the time, I'd already calculated that it fit perfectly in Frankie's preloved halo, so it is sort of the one that got away for me in some respects :lol: That is what I love about P/S we all covet each others rings :love:

justginger

Ideal_Rock

Holy smokes, these two rings together are simply incredible! I always forget to check this forum, but am glad I didn't miss this post! So much beauty in such a small space, lol. :love: :love: :love:

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock

Oooh... this diamond! It is gorgeous and happy to see it on the forum.

The new ring is amazing .. another perfect VC halo.

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock

arkieb1|1392629220|3616841 said:
CrazyBirdLady|1392625560|3616832 said:
Wowww! Another stunning ring to add the family. It's such a beautiful stone and looks great in the original frankie. You know we are going to need more pictures :naughty:

Thanks CrazyBirdLady!!!

jbeg_tranny_ring_3.jpg

Hi MissyKittyCat - I saw it and I sent you a reply do you want me to send it again?

Yes please! It should have gone straight to my email?

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium

it's a WOW!

:love: :love:

phale

Shiny_Rock

ahhhhh I knew it! I knew you were going to do something with the setting. But I didnt know you would get a gorgeous and white tranny to put in it.

The ring is sheer perfection! I wholeheartedly love it. Congrats and wear it in good health :)

phale

Shiny_Rock

ahhhhh I knew it! I knew you were going to do something with the setting. But I didnt know you would get a gorgeous and white tranny to put in it.

The ring is sheer perfection! I wholeheartedly love it. Congrats and wear it in good health :)

armywife13

Ideal_Rock

Oh my gosh - I looooove it! I want to come play in your jewelry box!!! Congratulations on your two beautiful VC old cut beauties. :appl:

mns12

Shiny_Rock

WOW! WOW!
PS is really turning me on to old cuts :naughty:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I just had to come back hoping for many more photo's. Please post a lot more :naughty:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thanks JustGinger, Charmy and Tekate & Mns12.

Hi Phale, I had been looking for a coloured stone to put into the halo, for the longest time, so who knows I am not sure if this setting is it's forever home or not yet.

Hi Armywife13 :wavey: thanks.

Hi Acinom, one day I might get around to it, you know it takes me a while to do these things....... :lol:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Tout rings are just gorgeous arkieb1!

cygnet

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

WOW. Both are stunning, but Charlie especially is AMAZING! I have no words! (except the ones I just used)

:love: :love: :love:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thanks Tyty333

Hi Cygnet thanks :D

nottospec

Shiny_Rock

Hi ringcat,
happy to have arkie give you my email!
Back to admiring the gorgeous bling......

ringcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium

nottospec|1392972275|3619995 said:
Hi ringcat,
happy to have arkie give you my email!
Back to admiring the gorgeous bling......

thanks nottospec. will ask arkie. cheers, :)

NTave

Shiny_Rock

Its beautiful. I think this is one of the nicest looking transitionals I have seen, and its lovely set in a halo.

Puppy4248

Shiny_Rock

You are SOOO LUCKY!!!! Both are stunning, just crazy beautiful. And in VC settings?! swoooooooooooooon :love: :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results