shape
carat
color
clarity

OEC 1.33 ct - good spread, great price

Laughinggravy0

Shiny_Rock
Hi fellow pricescopers :wavey:
I have my grandmother's OEC up for sale with jewelsbyericagrace.com on the estate diamonds page, so sorry can't seem to paste in a link.

It's a very pretty stone, a good I/J, and measures a hearty 7.4mm and is for sale for $3 950

The clarity is not great, you can see inclusions with the naked eye from the back, but I personally never noticed them face up - but then I wasn't peering closely.

It's a pity because it doesn't photograph well and the images are very magnified on their site, so the inclusions are noticeable at that size where they wouldn't be in real life. It's hard to remember that the image is of something that is in reality only a little over 7mm.

Anyhow, they have a good returns policy, so if you are curious and in the market for a pretty stone at a decent size for a reasonable price, take a closer look.

Here's a pic of me wearing it as a bezel pendent and some other images.

Edited to add that Erica asked me to send it to them unset so it is no longer in a bezel. Thanks.
Abi

abi_bezel.jpg

IMG_6728.jpg

IMG_6733.jpg

IMG_7013.jpg

Laughinggravy0

Shiny_Rock
Minmin, thanks so much. i'm an idiot and couldn't get the right click menu to drop down with the 'add a link' option. That's very kind of you !

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's a lovely stone!

Laughinggravy0

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Amys Bling,
:wavey:
I've been travelling and only now seen your kind words.
It is a pretty stone, but it doesn't photograph well and pics are always so enlarged so it doesn't give a real idea of what it looks like on. I hope someone checks it out in real life because then it will speak for itself. Anyhooo, thanks for your kind words dear!
Abi

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results