shape
carat
color
clarity

OEC 1.14 ctw Earrings

charleston1

Shiny_Rock
Hello lovely Pricescopers. Last year I bought these earrings via the internet from Diamond Zone. Thanks to Pricescope I found out about Diamond Zone :cheeky:
Thanks to Pricescope I learned what an OEC was as a year ago I had not idea :shock:
Specs: 1.14 ctw, OEC, VS2-SI1, Colour I (I think the colour might be a big lower, I can see more colour in them then any other diamonds I owe but only when compared directly as on my ears they look very white and they are have lots of sparkle!).

_7781.jpg

cjg3465.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
OEC studs are on my bling bucket list! Fabulous!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, beautiful! I really like DZ, too! Very nice people!

I want to make one suggestion, though. If you have several items to post, it isn't a bad idea to post them on one thread so we can comment on them all in one place.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They're beautiful and look great on you!! I would love to have a pair of OEC studs!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your earrings are lovely - congratulations! OEC studs are on my short list too!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely!! Great size on your ears... and I'm also a big fan of Ilya @ DiamondZone- he's a wonderful man to work with!!

charleston1

Shiny_Rock
Roseblom, Diamondseeker, junebug, VRBeauty, Enerchi - Thank you for all your lovely comments.

I find the earrings are the one piece of jewellery that I wear every single day. The diamond studs go with everything for tshirt and shorts to a fancy dress.

Diamondzone was great to deal with and I find their pricing is excellent!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! Diamond studs are the best right? I don't even have pierced ears and I am thinking about piercing them just to get studs. Your earrings look perfect!! :appl: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results