shape
carat
color
clarity

October 24th shopping trip to Pearl Paradise

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Fly Girl|1385571041|3563977 said:
My graduated metallic lavender necklace and bracelet are ready for shipping. Here is a photo to keep me, and all of you, satisfied until they arrive. :naughty:

Thank you so much to 4Ranch Girl and to Jeremy Shepherd and Hisano and the rest of the staff at Pearl Paradise. I had a few alterations made to made the necklace longer, changed the clasp and the bracelet is strung on elastic. :cheeky:

Looking forward to receiving these and to the Black Friday sale. In the meantime, everyone have a wonderful Thanksgiving. :wavey:

SO pretty :love: :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: Enjoy :wavey:

juliebeth

Shiny_Rock
LitGeek said:
Fly Girl|1385571041|3563977 said:
My graduated metallic lavender necklace and bracelet are ready for shipping. Here is a photo to keep me, and all of you, satisfied until they arrive. :naughty:

Thank you so much to 4Ranch Girl and to Jeremy Shepherd and Hisano and the rest of the staff at Pearl Paradise. I had a few alterations made to made the necklace longer, changed the clasp and the bracelet is strung on elastic. :cheeky:

Looking forward to receiving these and to the Black Friday sale. In the meantime, everyone have a wonderful Thanksgiving. :wavey:

SO pretty :love: :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: Enjoy :wavey:

OH my goodness, those look like candy! they hadn't particularly caught my eye, but this shot plus your neckshot...ooooh. LOVE!

alice87

Shiny_Rock
HHPmom|1384355543|3555762 said:
My loose SS pearls arrived. I am wearing the blue overtone one today. It's about 11.6mm. Pendant finding's from Pearl Classic. I am impressed with service. They shipped the same day I ordered using USPS priority 2 day.
Your pearls are so beautiful! Great findings too.

alice87

Shiny_Rock
NacreLover|1384543697|3557157 said:
Here is my new Edison Pendant with the flag diamond bale. Thank you 4ranchgirl and Jeremy for selecting it for my collection.
Love those Edisons! You are lucky!

A

Andromeda

Looooved everybody's beautiful beautiful pearls! So lucky of you all! :love: :love:

4RanchGirl I just finished watching the video on youtube. You have such an amazing eye for the perfect pearls ever! And you are so kind to keep everybody's requests in mind and help find them the most beautiful jewels ever! I loved how you personally connected to every piece you selected. So lucky of all the girls who you helped. I also drooled over your pearls for a long time! (I hope it will not sound awkward if I say I paused several times to drool over the amazing tahitian strands that you were wearing too! :???: :???: )

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Andromeda the trips to Pearl Paradise are really fun and getting to choose pearls for others is the icing on the top.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
My special Tahitian tin cup is perfect. I know it will be a favorite and I will wear it often.

12-8-13a-xmas2013.jpg

SMC

Ideal_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1386704970|3571427 said:
My special Tahitian tin cup is perfect. I know it will be a favorite and I will wear it often.
Oh wow, that is perfect. It'll be like a rainbow on your neck. Did you choose all the pearls individually? Are there round pearls in the mix or are they all drops and baroques?

A

Andromeda

4Ranch Girl|1386704970|3571427 said:

Look at those beautiful colors! Truly out of the world! :love: :love:
Is it the tahitian tin cup you were mentioning during the video? Would love so see more pictures :))

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Special Tahitian is right, those pearls are MAGNIFICENT!!! Just look at those colors :love: :love: :love: I am so happy for you! I really love the design ~ how the pearls are placed around the tin-cup like your harvest strand :appl: :appl: :appl: It is just so fantastic!!!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Yes those are the pearls I selected during the video. I am very, very happy with how it turned out.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
My lavender metallic are here, and boy are they awesome. Many thanks to 4Ranch Girl and Jeremy and the rest of the crew at PP. I wore them today, and they are so beautiful. I am truly spoiled by having jewelry sized just to my liking. I am really happy I added a bracelet to the set. I enjoyed looking at those beautiful pearls all day.

metallicsam_6779.jpg

metallicam_6794.jpg

metallicsam_6796.jpg

A

Andromeda

Fly Girl|1386809707|3572361 said:
My lavender metallic are here, and boy are they awesome. Many thanks to 4Ranch Girl and Jeremy and the rest of the crew at PP. I wore them today, and they are so beautiful. I am truly spoiled by having jewelry sized just to my liking. I am really happy I added a bracelet to the set. I enjoyed looking at those beautiful pearls all day.

These are so unbelievably yummy! :lickout: :lickout: Am so happy for you Fly Girl! They complement your beautiful complexion so nicely! Infact they seem to be very well matched in color and size too! Luuuurrrve the graduated look on you! :love: :love: :love:

Beautiful pearls indeed!! :appl: :appl: Actually I can see the reflection of the whole room you are in those pearls! :lol: :lol:

Jeremy is right, metallic is metallic!! :love: :love:

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
4RanchGirl - I am in love with your new tin cup! The pearls are so colorful and shiny! And I really like the blend of different shapes and sizes. You can design my jewelry any time!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Fly Girl - Those metallics are amazing! I bet they look incredible in the sun IRL! I wish I had purchased bracelets with some of strands like you so I too could look at them all day long. Congratulations!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Fly Girl Wow!!! What a set! The lavender color is just magnificent and I really like the graduated sizes of the pearls. Altogether delightful :appl: :appl: :appl: Enjoy!

SMC

Ideal_Rock
pkinnew|1386854219|3572729 said:
4RanchGirl - I am in love with your new tin cup! The pearls are so colorful and shiny! And I really like the blend of different shapes and sizes. You can design my jewelry any time!
+1. 4RG, you have a great eye for design, putting together shapes and colors that would never have occurred to me.

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Oops, was scrolling too fast and missed 4RG's exquisite tin cup. :love: :love: :love: It is a great length for doubling. The pearls are so colorful. Congrats 4RG.

Fly Girl, I wasn't so sure about the previous pictures with multiple strands to choose from. You definitely picked a beautiful one. The colours are so attractive and luster is top notch. That particular lavender shade goes VERY well with your complexion.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results