shape
carat
color
clarity

Obsession

AV_

Ideal_Rock

I have seen a random picture of this extraordinary necklace for the first time last autumn... It took my breath away! Even dreamt the thing - attempting to choose colours instead of Emerald green (a practical dream!) Today, it came up on Instagram, so I found out of its history & details.

This is what I am talking about: WWW (video)

No real plans to follow such inspiration, yet had to tell somebody!

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Valeria?
:wavey:

Reactions: AV_

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been thinking the same whenever I've seen AV_ posting. Are you Valeria, who for some reason changed your user name or are you a dead ringer for Valeria?!!

My question as well. So mysterious.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That necklace is of fairytale dreams! So natural and elegant.

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for sharing. Enjoy her feed very much.

AV_

Ideal_Rock
I hope no one minds my changing profiles. I have made the change to come clean about my odd taste for stones without any facets at all, about my real life near nil use of jewelry - despite all the talk & interest (ask me about pearls sometime - if you have a week or so of nothing better to do...), & see if I still fit in. 'Guess that's a... 'yes' comming from you .)

_

Btw. there was talk of Belperron on the T&M thread - so I had a chat with Google on the side & found - the not-green bracellets to fit the necklace! B&W & colour versions... WWW

Dreaming of making such things!

AV_

Ideal_Rock
ctd. on Christmas morning,

Of course I've noticed - WWW & no, I do not quite know what to make of it... much as I love 'pebbles' - the ones mentioned above, or the respective style of classical nephrite carving.

Then again, if this WWW is a precious stone (Chesshire grin! Ming! - memorable) - so is Yoram Finkelstein's.

@diagem

AV_

Ideal_Rock
=)2

Thx!

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Valeria, oops sorry, I mean @AV_ could you please tell us how you do your WWW links? I've tried to figure it out, but am completely stumped. :confused2:

Sorry for the thread drift.

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
+1
For curiosity only...you are the queen of www links.

AV_

Ideal_Rock
To add hyperlinks to words I do this:

- copy the link
- type the word as usual, say WWW
- select it
- click on the chain button which brings in a skinny window with a line whereto paste the copied link
- click 'Insert'

This is it.

____
Oops for the change of hats... 'valeria' was my rather technical interest in cutting

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
your browser?

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
chrome wont do it for me...damn!

AV_

Ideal_Rock
Android 7.0

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
WWW Just a test, and it works, thanks AV_

Suzanne2 I'm using chrome, the key is to highlight the WWW before clicking on the chain link button.

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congrats! It worked!

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I don't see the chain link button :(

AV_

Ideal_Rock

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
www Just a test...

Reactions: prs

AV_

Ideal_Rock
Now that it came to it,

ctd. from way up above:

- attempting to choose colours instead of Emerald green (a practical dream ... WWW (video))

I have made my choice - white it is. For all the talk of 'play of light', I want to play - with more or less transparent white (a few materials can serve...) and a couple of diamonds for good measure, if certainly not quite such a waste of biolettes!

I have not sat down with pen & paper to 'choose' - just found myself thinking about white materials for a while: there were mentions of ice jadeite and of subtle translucency in diamonds and of colourless star sapphires @Bluegemz - sometimes together; elsewhere in life came accross a few catalogues and collections of drawings re. 'white' (Ordovas), so it all adds up.

TBD 2019

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results