shape
carat
color
clarity

Nutrition Trackers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Anyone use those online "Nutrition Trackers"??? If so, which one do you use?

I just started using the free one at Sparkpeople.com and it takes a bit of getting used to compared to some of the others I have used before.

Myfooddiary.com charges 9 dollars a month to use theirs.

I have used the free Slim Fast one on their website before as well as the one Nutrisystem lets you use when you get their product.

I haven''t personally done the points system with WW, but my mom had in the past and had great success.

Well, wishes to all for a happy and healthy day!

-PD

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
I have used sparkpeople.com. It''s pretty good and they have a pretty decent database of food.

I have also used fitday.com, but I just didn''t like the setup as much.

My favorite is at gyminee.com. They have the ability to create "recipes" and then you can break it down to servings and it''ll calculate all the calories, fat grams,etc in the individual services. This is especially helpful when you make a meal for 2-4 people! Their food database is maintained by the users, so sometimes you have to sift through to find stuff that seems accurate. I usually cross reference labels and websites for fast food and what not.

Hope that helps!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I use a notebook and keep track of it myself. I find the one on Sparkpeople too time consuming to use. Many foods have the caloric info on them and I have a diet scale that I use to weigh out what I eat. My favorite site to get calorie info is calorieking.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results