shape
carat
color
clarity

Novel comments

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s a great idea for a post, and I’m really enjoying reading and participating.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Slick1, If you tire of teaching please write a novel.
I hope you are having wonderful day with your sweet baby. Please start a thread on him. He‘s adorable. I’m so excited for you.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
^^ I agree with the above re. Slick!

And everyone who has written is so good. I think any of the writers could write a novel!

I'm enjoying it, too. I needed a bit of fun.

I hope more posters join in and write something!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was amused by the first few posts and the confusion regarding the direction of any one or thing on the steps and floors of the property. I could definitely tell which nationality the writer was.

It's a great story so far, keep it up!

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rhea - join in!!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Slick1, If you tire of teaching please write a novel.
I hope you are having wonderful day with your sweet baby. Please start a thread on him. He‘s adorable. I’m so excited for you.

You are so sweet! Thank you so much!! I have always wanted to write a book!!!
I do have Bear and he is just the sweetest and I needed this more than I knew!!! ((Hugs)) thank you ❤️

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I didn't want to interrupt the flow of the thread so am posting here - but omg, I just read the writing, and everyone is so good!!

Great fun
used to do this with my cousin and her freinds

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm loving that thread! So fun! Everyone is doing a great job, there are some good writers on PS :clap:

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

Recap== I see three story lines so far.;

Tom-- his past may be catching up to him.
Her-- has blackouts and doesn't know what she does during the blackouts'
Twinkling lights as a signal. of what?

My preference is that she is not an alcoholic or is suffering from a mental illness.
I have ben trying to put this woman to bed, but others keep getting her up. I want tomorrow to begin. Let her sleep now. She has a dinner party to go to on the weekend where a cast of characters comes on stage. First, she has to fix the car, do some research, and buy a gift for the dinner party.

Augustina and I posted at the same time so sometimes things appear choppy.

The Reve means the dream, in French

Do we yet know what the "Thing" that happened to her is?

Annette

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

Augustina and I posted at the same time so sometimes things appear choppy.
I think this happened again today! if their order were reversed, it might flow better. What do you think? If you agree, do you think the mods could do that?

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

Yes, I see that. I made a new post and asked the mods to delete the out of order post. I hope it works.

GoldenTouch

Shiny_Rock
I am enjoying this.
Keep up the good work!
I have to admit I hope something spiteful/nasty/karma related happens to Tom....

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,
I know this is supposed to be fun, and it is. However I am having a hard time trying to keep up with, it seems to me, a crisis every two or three posts. When I post, I do have some small idea of where I want it to go. A novel is supposed to be like an onion, it has layers you peel away. The groundwork for future chapters is being laid out now
Our main characters both have secrets. One is not all good and the other all bad. Thats what keeps them interesting, There also have to be other characters, small personalities and large personality people. introduced into the story. We could use this thread to explore possibilities with each other. For example" Why do we want, as novel writers, Tom to run away from his cottage, which holds secrets. and is where he may have grown up?

If you all want this just to be a free-for-all, thats Ok with me as well. My thoughts are only thoughts.

Austina, your writing is wonderful. Its rather striking to me. I know there are others who have nicely suprised me as well, but I single out Austina because she has directed Tom out of the country, and I don't want him to go. So I want her to know, I love her writing, but could Tom stay. I sent him to Macys for a reason.haha Please do not remove the post, Its really good. He just needs to change his mind in the next post.

If I am overstepping, let me know.

Annette

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @smitcompton, I appreciate your comments.

I’ve left the door open for Tom to stay.

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm really enjoying reading it, wherever it goes. Some of you are really talented and I look forward to the installments. More characters might be nice, but not too many. I do think it's hard to keep things sequentially in order if two people are adding posts at the same time. I wonder if there is a way to avoid this? Just asking, I have no idea what the answer might be but I do see that the mods have fixed one out of sequence post so maybe that's the answer?

CalliopeCladdagh

Shiny_Rock
It reminds me of a Famous Five or Secret Seven book (can't remember which) where smugglers are using flashing lights out in the hills!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Following on from @smitcompton ’s suggestion, I’ve introduced a bit of background for Madeline, so we can start to weave their pasts together and move forward.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m really enjoying reading this novel.

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

Please someone tell me the name of the diamond cut that Karl created with Yorum.. I want to put it in the novel .somewhere, only I forgot the name

And Admin hasn't removed my out of order post. If I go to push it again, it says this has been reported. They haven't removed it. Any suggestions

I'm glad you are enjoying it Calliecakes. I'm enjoying it too.

Annette

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

Please someone tell me the name of the diamond cut that Karl created with Yorum.. I want to put it in the novel .somewhere, only I forgot the name

And Admin hasn't removed my out of order post. If I go to push it again, it says this has been reported. They haven't removed it. Any suggestions

I'm glad you are enjoying it Calliecakes. I'm enjoying it too.

Annette

Octavia?

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought one out of order post was removed. Maybe the poster was able to do it if they noticed it quickly? Do you think someone else can report it?

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

Yes, Yes, Octavia is it! Thanks

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Im trying to be very good and not incorporating a sci-fi element*- its so tempting with that thing the surgeon found behind the fragment
I want to (but im resisting) to make it some sort of alien device .....

Ok its true ive watched the x files way too many times :lol-2:

* it was also tempting with the lights in the woods

btw no promises on a govt conspiracy :lol:

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Daisy

I know what you mean. I'm resisting turning this into a murder mystery at the dinner. But I can't decide who to kill.

My spelling is not so great either Daisy. My eyes have gotten really bad, and the print on my dictionary is small. I use a huge magnifying glass to see. So I skip it. My eyes are dimming.

Annette

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results