shape
carat
color
clarity

Not your style jewelry but...

Moonie

Shiny_Rock
Have you ever seen jewelry that isn't your style at all but made you go "holy moly"? I recently came across this GORGEOUS vintage Cartier asscher piece that made my heart go pitter patter....

I've always admired step cuts but I didn't think they were for me, but something about this ring with its perfect prongs and French cuts is really calling out to me LOL.

120879271_125800329278473_2661910767635511067_n.jpg

Must watch video:

Last edited:

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Have you ever seen jewelry that isn't your style at all but made you go "holy moly"? I recently came across this GORGEOUS vintage Cartier asscher piece that made my heart go pitter patter....

I've always admired step cuts but I didn't think they were for me, but something about this ring with its perfect prongs and French cuts is really calling out to me LOL.

Yes - half of the posts I see on PS :lol: - but then I just make things my style or expand what I thought my aesthetic preferences are!

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock

Must watch video:

I love different cuts. If I had the funds, I would have an emerald, antique cushion, and OEC :).

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
That is my dream diamond. I tried one on which was similar but it was five carats and I really only wanted four (first world problems LOL!!!!). Obviously the fact it cost more than my house was also something of an issue.

302C8F45-DC4C-4D6D-8F24-8AFD8D74E36C.jpeg
Now I relook at the old photo I reckon 5cts could work :lol::lol:

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Sure! I'm a bonafide magpie. Fantastic pieces transcend style for me.
I would have so many different eras and types of jewelry if only I could acquire it. :praise:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Umm that is anyone's style IMO.
GORGEOUS.

Must watch video:

THUD.

#Diamondsgowitheverythingandanything
#leavenogorgeousdiamondbehind

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's beautiful @Moonie ! I see lots of jewelry that I personally couldnt wear but I can definitely admire it! I think halos are beautiful
but I just cant picture one on me!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Must watch video:

If you INSIST. I could suffer through wearing that... :lol:

Seriously though, that is what PS has shown me. A lot of what I thought isn't my style actually IS just my ignorance. I make it my job to learn to make it my style... Thanks a LOT Pricescope!

Moonie

Shiny_Rock
Umm that is anyone's style IMO.
GORGEOUS.

THUD.

#Diamondsgowitheverythingandanything
#leavenogorgeousdiamondbehind
Too true, there's just something about the diamond that's so JUICY :kiss2:

Moonie

Shiny_Rock
That's beautiful @Moonie ! I see lots of jewelry that I personally couldnt wear but I can definitely admire it! I think halos are beautiful
but I just cant picture one on me!

Yes definitely, that's what I mean by "style" I think. I can appreciate a beautiful cut and beautiful craftsmanship even if it's not something I would choose for myself. Pricescope has definitely shown me this! But wowza even though I don't personally think stepcuts look good on me, I'm coveting this one hard. Not that I have the funds of course :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Too true, there's just something about the diamond that's so JUICY :kiss2:

I could rock this ring and it isn't something that was on my bling wish list. Variety is the spice of life after all. Limited only by our imagination and our funds. Sigh.
And fabulousness is always in style.
:)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results