shape
carat
color
clarity

Not jewelry related: what has PS made you do?

Maggiemeans

Shiny_Rock
Premium
So outside of buying jewelry what else has PS done for you?
I would guess some pretty nice friendships IRL and online...?

For me I committed to teaching myself how to do a really good manicure and I take care of my nails and hands now. Now that I have a ring I want the whole presentation to be good if shoving my hand in another's face. I use nailtiques and they are so strong now and I had a manicurist explain why my cuticle maintenance wasn't working like the salon. I finally feel like I have hands of a lady.

Anything anyone else can think of?

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok, now I need to find Nailtiques. Do you buy it in a store or only online? I have been using Perfect Formula but I want to try this.

As to your question, I have found a number of wonderful things because of Pricescope. Louis Vuitton wallets, being my fav. I first bought a pre loved one on ebay, to see if it was worth it. It still looks brand new. Eventually, I will buy a new one now that I know I love it. PSers are great about sharing their knowledge about many things and I have always been glad when I took their advice. I think that is mainly because we are all a bunch of researchers into things. It started with diamonds but it carries into other parts of our lives.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

For me I committed to teaching myself how to do a really good manicure and I take care of my nails and hands now. Now that I have a ring I want the whole presentation to be good if shoving my hand in another's face. I use nailtiques and they are so strong now and I had a manicurist explain why my cuticle maintenance wasn't working like the salon. I finally feel like I have hands of a lady.

Anything anyone else can think of?

Any tips please Maggie? My hands look like spuds right now after this hard winter, what's your routine?

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I buy Nailtiques at Meijer and CVS...its a little cheaper at Meijer's it seems to work pretty well

Maggiemeans

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Ok, now I need to find Nailtiques. Do you buy it in a store or only online? I have been using Perfect Formula but I want to try this.

As to your question, I have found a number of wonderful things because of Pricescope. Louis Vuitton wallets, being my fav. I first bought a pre loved one on ebay, to see if it was worth it. It still looks brand new. Eventually, I will buy a new one now that I know I love it. PSers are great about sharing their knowledge about many things and I have always been glad when I took their advice. I think that is mainly because we are all a bunch of researchers into things. It started with diamonds but it carries into other parts of our lives.

In NYC I have found nailtiques at ricky''s and cvs drugstore. There are different formulas so take a look at what they areven before you buy. I think number 2 is likely the "average" one and what I use.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, so many things. Instant Pot, my dinnerware, Kenny's frugal ideas, diva cup, watching a bunch of recommended Netflix shows, handbags and probably many more things that I've adopted over the years. I guess I'm prone to suggestibility?

Maggiemeans

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Any tips please Maggie? My hands look like spuds right now after this hard winter, what's your routine?

So I have taken to pushing back and lightly cutting cuticles in shower on Sundays after I get back from the gym. I didn't realize cuticles have to not be dry so you either have to do in shower or soak then use an oil to keep them wet. That was the part I missed. Then if I don't have time I do the nailtiques if I have time I do polish with nailtiques base unless I am using essie treat love color line. Doing polish neatly at top? Bottom? Of nail is still a challenge but I am getting better. If you do color polish put a coat of nailtiques on every other day.. it really extends mani and doesn't get thick.. try it.. I know it's hard to believe.
The other product I love is aveda hand relief. It is really amazing and worth it. It lasts throughout a few washings. It's expensive so I use it for day. At night before bed I try to put cuticle oil on and then use O'Keeffe''s working hands. The key for me is consistent moisture.

Maggiemeans

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wow, so many things. Instant Pot, my dinnerware, Kenny's frugal ideas, diva cup, watching a bunch of recommended Netflix shows, handbags and probably many more things that I've adopted over the years. I guess I'm prone to suggestibility?
Been using the diva cup for 16 years!! Before PS. It's awesome. Kinda don't need it anymore if you know what I mean.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Maggiemeans, I went to CVS and bought a bottle of #2 and applied my first coat. It is quite a bit thinner than Perfect Formula. How many coats do you normally apply?

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Maggiemeans, I went to CVS and bought a bottle of #2 and applied my first coat. It is quite a bit thinner than Perfect Formula. How many coats do you normally apply?

Just one coat. I use it as my basecoat. If I need longer wear (several days or more) I'll then use Sticky or Bonder on top of the Nailtiques 2. Nailtiques 2 has done wonders for my nails, and I've tried a lot over the years!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @ecf8503, I think I have four coats on now, lol. We'll see how it works for me. My nails peel on the sides continually.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sugaring, Nordstrom anniversary sale, Netflix, lash growth serum.

Maggiemeans

Shiny_Rock
Premium
If not doing polish I will put two on , then after two days another coat, then after two days another coat... try to then change once a week.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Which serum do you use? And how well does it work??
I got the lash boost serum from Rodan and Fields after seeing the before and after on gregchang. I'm already seeing results in a month. Seems like less fall out bc the hair lifecycle seems extended so now old hairs and new hairs together are adding thickness and I see length too.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got the lash boost serum from Rodan and Fields after seeing the before and after on gregchang. I'm already seeing results in a month. Seems like less fall out bc the hair lifecycle seems extended so now old hairs and new hairs together are adding thickness and I see length too.

Question @PintoBean if you ever stop using this lash serum would all the new growth length fall out or would it stay as is? I was reading once you stop Latisse (for example) or any other hair growth options I have been researching that the new hair length/growth will go back to the original. Do you know if that does not apply with regards to this lash boost serum?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yes I made some very close and true friendships because of PS online and IRL. Some stuck and some did not and the true friendships I have found here are truly precious and valuable and priceless beyond the reward of any bling.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Question @PintoBean if you ever stop using this lash serum would all the new growth length fall out or would it stay as is? I was reading once you stop Latisse (for example) or any other hair growth options I have been researching that the new hair length/growth will go back to the original. Do you know if that does not apply with regards to this lash boost serum?
It would revert to the natural cycle.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It would revert to the natural cycle.

Thanks Pinto. OK so same as Latisse and all those other products. So basically for life if you want to keep the growth.
How come most men don't care about all of this and these maintenance issues as we women do? Oh to think like a man right now. I would be so OK with what was happening. ::)

audrey-hepburn-quote-1.jpg

But oh my goodness look at her luscious eyebrows and lashes. :kiss2: Audrey Hepburn was beautiful on the inside and out.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Pinto. OK so same as Latisse and all those other products. So basically for life if you want to keep the growth.
How come most men don't care about all of this and these maintenance issues as we women do? Oh to think like a man right now. I would be so OK with what was happening. ::)

audrey-hepburn-quote-1.jpg

But oh my goodness look at her luscious eyebrows and lashes. :kiss2: Audrey Hepburn was beautiful on the inside and out.
She also had professional makeup and hair people.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She also had professional makeup and hair people.

That is very true :halo:.
However she also was a beautiful person on the inside (where it truly matters of course) and the outside.
Her "people" just highlighted her natural beauty.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Because of PS I went solo to NYC. Well, actually it was because of Missy. <3
Missy, I have that same quote taped to the inside of my medicine cabinet.

Ah, PB, I guess now thanks to PS we will have to hire professional makeup and hair people to come to our houses every morning!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Because of PS I went solo to NYC. Well, actually it was because of Missy. <3
Missy, I have that same quote taped to the inside of my medicine cabinet.

Dear Jimmianne, you know you are one of my favorite people.
slider_grouphugg.gif

Looking forward to your next visit.
742469s3709nw4fb.gif

I didn't know you had that quote on the inside of your medicine cabinet. What can I say? Great minds.:whistle::lol::halo:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results